KISH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Earth Studio新機能でドローン不要な場合も

Google Earth Studio新機能でドローン不要な場合も。 そして私はKomainuを撮影。結合が上手くいかず・・・。Google Earth公式Twitterを埋め込みます。(恐らく表示はされないかと)

そしてまた、ショッピングモールの中にある国史跡相模国分寺跡模型に出会った。ある意味不思議な感覚でした。

12 comments
Level 10

First Look Impressions: Earth Studio is a masterpiece :)

Dear Local Guides, hope all's well.

Google Earth Studio is a new animation tool for Google Earth. Early preview applications are open now so you can see for yourself. We first heard about Earth Studio on Twitter and strongly encourage you to apply if you're into creating film, TV, video or any visual art form needing moving Earth imagery.

Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: First Look Impressions: Earth Studio is a masterpiece :)

It certainly is a fun toy to play with @Osaka78forTRUMP

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Osaka78,

Thank you for sharing with us.

It is indeed a new feature that can become really handy for the content creators!

I have moved you post to Google Earth Studio新機能でドローン不要な場合も, as it would be with a similar topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

I imagined. Although we may take pictures in the future as a hobby, there may be no way to take for necessity. Therefore, it will be able to secure a lot of time.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Level 10

Re: Google Earth Studio新機能でドローン不要な場合も

Level 10

Re: Google Earth Studio新機能でドローン不要な場合も

Yes, @LucioV invitation happily received. Details on Twitter 🙂

LucioV said, "I've signed up, did you received your invitation?"

Level 10

YasumiKikuchi said, "Although we may take pictures in the future as a hobby, there may be no way to take for necessity. Therefore, it will be able to secure a lot of time."

Yes, @YasumiKikuchi, you're right.

Earth Studio is a valuable tool, with many applications where other tools fall short. Impossible shots, location scouting, budget, physical location or time limits, weather conditions. Do you see other advantages for Earth Studio?

Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

SonnyNg said, "I have moved your post"

Thank you @sonnyNg 🙂