TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Level 4

@NoelR if you have the confirmation email, then you should have received the reward, and I am assuming your confirmation email is about the drive storage reward. You do still need to activate it though. The email should have details. 

You can also refer to this link for some information about the end of the drive promotion

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/td-p/...

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@KeithBarron - Thanks for the screenshot. We will look into your case and get back to you as quickly as we can.

@MikeN - The 100 GB benefit is supplemental to any existing paid plan you may have. Please check your Local Guides home page for the redemption button.

@andrelug@JulioG@CristinaG@Manu@AndreaF@MiriamR@AntonL@WilliamTeruoO - Only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit upon reaching Level 4 if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits) it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

Hi @GeegW, please check for emails from noreply-local-guides@google.com - it could be in your promotion inbox. Alternatively, you can visit Local Guides Home to access your free Drive storage code. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year.

Level 4

Yet again I must say that I did reach lvl 4 before 17th of March. I've got my 'promotion email' AFTER 17th of March, but that's not my fault, is it?

Nice support you've got here.

Re: Free Drive Storage - Missed 30 Day Window - Thanks for the appreciation Google

Hi @AndrewZ. The Google Drive Storage promotion has ended - Local Guides who reach Level 4 after March 17, 2017 at 11pm will not be awarded the Drive storage benefit. As noted in our Help Center, the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits) it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

@JeslynLI've reached level 4 on 2017-03-16 (on my timezone, which is UTC + 1, so it cannot be after the deadline), but I received the congrats mail only 2 days after (on 2017-03-18). It seems a mockery to me....

Level 4

Re: Level 4

I completed 250 points before IST 5pm 17th march, if my memory is correct, will I get the space ?
Level 4

When I visited Local Guides Home to check, my level is still in 2 even though my point are crossed 250 on 17th march , how can I unlock 100gb space now ?
Level 9

PeterO a scris:

Much as I love free stuff I think this is an improvement.

The prime reward for being a Local  Guide should be the joy of providing *quality* / useful / interesting information for people living in your community, people visiting your community.

Unfortunately some Local Guides provided low quality information to quickly accumulate points perhaps to get free drive space. For example somebody added the same one word "Nice" to hundreds of reviews.

I think the best reviews are short and to the point.

Level 8

@TraciCi reached level 4 before march 17, but i didnt receive the code, can you send or resend the redeem code.