TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I reached the level 4 by July 2016. I was waiting a better opportunity to redeem the offer. But now I can't find the button to redeem the drive storage. Did I loose it for good?

Level 7

Forgot to activate 100GB drive space within month

I achieved Level 4 somewhere in Jan 2017, I received an email to activate 100GB drive storage as well on Jan 27, 2017. But I forgot due to other priority work. (After reading it on mobile the email was marked as read and forgot... my bad).

Is there anyway I can activate it now? Its been Just 4 days over. Right now if I click on "Activate Drive Storage" from the link it takes me to  https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/ .

Can someone help me get my 100GB ?

Level 4

I've been a level 4 contributor for a few months and I've never seen any email that shows my how to claim my free storage. I've just checked all my settings and I'm still no further forward. Can anyone help?

Thanks 👍

Level 8

Extra drive storage

I also am not sure I ever received the code to activate my extra storage when I achieved level 4 status. 

Maybe i did and activated it, but I don't remember.  Is there any way to check? 

Googler

Re: Forgot to activate 100GB drive space within month

Hi @NeerajCh. As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/, I'm afraid it's past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code after the 30 days have passed. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Re: Forgot to activate 100GB drive space within month

I do understand your concern. I have read the help as well.

Well I thought It will be generous to see Google awarding someone for their work. But seems thats not how it works over there, anyway thats how life is.

Thanks for the reply its like loosing $19.99, even with a genuine issue and just being 4 days late. Really SAD on part of google.

Level 8

Thank you for ending it! Was tired of seeing all the spam reviews on the maps. It was more like curse for maps.

I hope that the Local guides who have already benefited from this promotion get to keep it every year for some regular contribution. For example, If I have 100GB storage, I can continue having that storage space for like 100 points a years.

Level 8

Re: Extra drive storage

Hey!  Never mind!  I found it.  I guess I did redeem  it. 

Thank you Google! 

Level 8

Hi, I became a Level 5 back in November, but never received my Google Drive promotion. Is there anything I can do to get it?

Thanks!

Level 7

Didn't spam yet & decided to spam hereafter @ShahedF