TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Can't redeem drive storage

Hi @RolandoG,

Please refer to this thread:  Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB...

Double check for the points to check and update us back.

Level 10

Re: PLEASE HELP: Level 4 - But Never received any code for 100GB Drive Storage

The same happened with me. I never got a mail nor I was aware of the 30 days policy. Feeling cheated.

@PabloV wrote:

Hi everybody / Moderators,

I worked VERY hard to reach level 4.

I always upload high quality/professional grade pictures (mostly HDR with Corrected Perspective, etc) to improve Maps with high quality content.

They have more than 1 Million Views.

Yesterday, I received the (sad) email telling the expiring promotion to upgrade Drive storage to 100GB.

So I checked my Drive and discovered it is only 15GB!

Then I went to my inbox and found the email telling that I had reached Level 4 (from "Lorenzo de Local Guides") AND telling that "I was going to receive an email to update my Drive storage in 5 (five) weeks." -in Spanish.

BUT that email was NEVER sent to me.

So after all my efforts (that I keep doing hard) I still only have 15GB... (REALLY low for e-mails + apps. I can't upload Pro video files because there's only 50% free space)

MODERATORS: please help me to solve this sad situation...

I write this ASKING FOR HELP.

I didn't realize that I didn't receive that supposed email...

Now that Google announced the end of the benefit I feel REALLY FRUSTRATED.

Thank you very much in advance.

PS: I add a screeshoot of the email received with congratulations for Level 4..

Screenshots_2017-03-05-03-28-23.png

Pratik Asutkar
Level 10

Google Drive Upgrade

Hello Moderators,

I am an active google guide. I have been contributing since a year now. I did not redeem the level 4 drive benefit. I am sure that I didn't get a mail asking me to activate the same.  Below are my stats. I always give the best of the content. How about helping me out now. Hoping for a positive response from you.

Untitled.png

Pratik Asutkar
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi @TomP the 100GB of free Google Drive storage must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued when you levelled up to level 4. Otherwise, it will expire after the cut-off date.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GianMarcoFusaro, if you have contacted us, we will be able to help you with the problem.

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Drive Upgrade

Hi @PratikAsutkar, when did you reach level 4? The Drive offer is only available for 30 days after you reached level 4. Unfortunately, there's no way to redeem it after that.

Level 4

Re: Cannot find redeem code for drive storage.

@iyudhi as you say. I'll wait then.

Level 10

Re: Google Drive Upgrade

"there's no way" doesn't sound like Google.

@IvanY wrote:

Hi @PratikAsutkar, when did you reach level 4? The Drive offer is only available for 30 days after you reached level 4. Unfortunately, there's no way to redeem it after that.

Pratik Asutkar
Level 8

I think I am more lucky since I got 1TB for two years. Hope there is even something more special. 

Level 6

Re: Free Google Drive storage for level 4 guides only until March 17. 2017

La razón parece clara, o por lo menos para mi, ha tenido mucho auge lo de guía local, se han visto desbordados por la cantidad de gente que participa y el requerimiento de espacio que necesitan, de hay los recortes y por eso nos van a quitar el espacio, menos mal que todavía no había llegado a nivel 4, pero la gente que lo tiene también lo va a perder, los que sois 4 y 5 si que deberíais luchas por vuestro espacio, yo tengo claro lo que voy a hacer ...

The reason seems clear, or at least for me, has had a lot of boom in the local guide, have been overwhelmed by the amount of people involved and the requirement of space you need, hay clippings and why they do not go Remove the space, unless you had not yet reached level 4, but people who have it also what I am going to do. Unesdoc.unesco.org unesdoc.unesco.org