Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: i have reach upto level 4 but cant get my free 1 TB google Drive Storage

Hello @BruceDM

Thanks for your kind information

Level 7

1 TB Good drive Storage

I am not able to redeem my google drive storage? How can i do? is there ant Local guide help email id.??
Level 10

Re: 1 TB Good drive Storage

Hi @Anandsahu The 1 TB Google Promotional Drive Storage has ended and all other Google drive Promotional Storage too. Stay tuned for Updates here on connect regarding any perks that would be available in the future.

Level 7

Re: i have reach upto level 4 but cant get my free 1 TB google Drive Storage

Hello All

I'll repost this again as a number of topic's have been merged together.

I agree that such a large company like Google should really think long and hard about it's perks and came up with one or more that are actually permanent.

Furthermore, if you could please take a look at this suggestion ( Perks that Expire Re : Why )

FYI = If you don't know already there is a setting within Google Photo for " High quality " which has unlimited storage and doesn't eat into your 15GB.

Most people upload photo's with that setting.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I am rethinking my contributions to Google local guides (LG) and Google products - my loyalty in general.  I talk about Google local guides to my friends and have influenced several to start contributing.

I'm a level 8 LG with 2.5k+ photos and more than 30 million Google Map views.  I take many photos and videos I wouldn't otherwise take to post to G Maps as a LG.  I find it hard to believe that Google has made a decision not to provide free storage to LG's for the purpose of storing content that Google utilizes to improve their content.

At $99 a year (1 TB of data at Retail price), is Google saying that the benefits they receive from active LG's doesn't justify the wholesale cost of 1 TB of data?  I'm extremely disappointed with this decision and will definitely reduce my efforts to contribute to Google local guides until we see if this benefit is reinstated.     

Level 6

Hello @ShafiulB,

Greetings for the Day...

I'm at level 6 but I can't Redeem Drive storage perk..Why?

There are no option for Redeem and I didn't got any mail and Notification..Why?

Connect Moderator

@Dinar09 hi..

There are no any Benefits right now. We have to remember that this option was closed by the team many days ago with Announcement.  Here is this  /Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/

Otherwise if any new Benefits/ Perks will available in future you may get notify via mail. So check your Email settings are able to get all service notification. Go to this link https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

Level 6

@ShafiulB 

Thank you so much for your valuable Guidance......

Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending and the Local Guides SUFFER!

One option I'm considering is to delete my pictures & reviews along with the storage that is now gone.  No problem.

It would be nice to have a Google executive, before we do anything, comment on the value of local guides and incentives such as free storage.

And, if we get no response, anyone that does not support the volunteer work, we can agree not to make any more posts starting say February 1st.