TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: LV4 Additional Drive Storage

Thx @x

Finally it worked! One day it appeared... it seems we must waited more time!

Thx for everything!

Level 6

Ya Dan I felt like I wasted my time on writing reviews here.

Level 10

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@JoséR

@TraciC (Google Moderator) Announce that Google Drive promotion is ending, but Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can still unlock 100GB of free storage.

if you are eligible, You can Receive Email From google.

so if you want to know about that Discussion You can visit here.

hope it helps you 🙂

thank you 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Googler

@Dan龔 A Google Moderator was not made aware of your concern as you did not tag one of us, so we were not able to look into your inquiry until just this moment when @iDepp tagged me into the conversation and I happened to see your comment. Please visit your Local Guides home (https://maps.google.com/localguides/home) as the redeem button should appear and you will be able to redeem your 100GB Drive promotion. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Validade da vantagem do nivel 4 Local guides

Como faço para resgatar meu premio.

Não recebi nenhum email para resgatar o espaço adicional no drive

Level 7

Hey @TraciC,

I also missed to tag anyone as I asked for the same problem on the 5th this month, can the problem be fixed on my account too? Thanks.

I wonder why everyone has to ask for it separately as it does not work for so many.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Upgrade to level 4, recieved 100G rewaremail but not able to redeem

@dreamboatL@NajeebZ@VipulJ@Florian, @JoséR - Please visit your Local Guides Home (https://maps.google.com/localguides/home) to redeem your 100GB Drive storage.

@EyalR@JohnnyBabuS - We communicated to our community members via email and here on Connect on March 3rd about the change in the Drive benefit promotion. As stated, only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can unlock 100GB of free storage.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

Missed out on a great Level 4 Benefit

Hello fellow guides,

I hope everyone is doing well! 

I'm sure you have all seen the thread in the General Discussion section about the 100GB Drive Storage benefit. I feel bad for missing that, as I love to use Google Drive. Does anyone know if anything is in the works for us Level 4s? Perhaps a new benefit of some sort, even if it's not a generous 100GBs of storage?

On a different note: What are some of your short term goals?

Thank you,

Jonathan Zapata

Website

YouTube Channel

Flickr Photography

Level 4

I've reached Level 4, but haven’t received the 100 GB of Drive storage.

I've reached Level 4, but haven’t received the 100 GB of Drive storage. help me?

Level 4

Re: Upgrade to level 4, recieved 100G rewaremail but not able to redeem

Hi,

I reached Level 4 just in time before the deadline. I have checked my local guides home numerous times. At one point it there was one line under level 4 saying I would get the free drive space but that message is now gone and there was never been a "redeem button". What gives?

@x, @TraciC