cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@Sapy

If you store the pictures on Google drive using the auto upload funtion of Google photos in high resolution instead of full resolution the storage will be unlimited!

Level 7

@Csaba  Three things. 

First, You left off "appears" in my original statement just to try to make a point.  Again, trying to manage the message that comes across.

Second, I hardly think I posted a "rant"  I simply posted how I felt I was treated by Google.  It is interesting, however, that you look it that way.

Third, I have no interest in being on these forums, other than to express my disgust at getting duped by Google.  So no, you will never find me here with thousands of posts.  I only came here because it was the only place available to express myself.  And even doing that, I still got moved to a thread that is so long, I doubt many people other than the moderators trying to manage it are going to read it.  

Level 6

Thank you for your help!

Level 5

Về việc được 100Gb miễn phí trên G-Drive

Tôi đã đạt Local Guide Cấp 5 nhưng sao không nhận được 100Gb dữ liệu trên Google Driver?

Level 7

My Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hello, 

Today i received a mail saying "Your Google Drive bonus storage is about to expire." I am a level 7 guide. Is there any option to get at least 100gb storage..??

Connect Moderator

Re: My Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Is there any option to get at least 100gb storage..??

No @jkramapai

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Về việc được 100Gb miễn phí trên G-Drive

Hello @KhoaLa,

Welcome to Connect!

This promotion ended. You can read more about this here. Please note that I have also merged your topic with the already existing discussion.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our January 2018 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Re: My Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Level 5

Google drive storage

• I am local guide level six right now I came to know that at level four there is process of we local guide getting 1TB storage.but till now I don't have any information about it.we has local guide help Google and other people to get in contact with places but I have now don't any profits till now.i hope u will help me out with this problem sir..!
Level 10

Re: Google drive storage

Hi @Vishalvinu, Being a local guide is totally volunteer work and we do not contribute to the program for any benefits from Google but only to help others which also turns back to us as other's helps 🙂

But sometimes Google also prepare some perks to encourage users. That 1TB storage was for first days of starting Local Guides program and had duration of 2 years which now goes to end 🙂 After that Google prepared some other limited perks but right now there is no perk available.

So continue your contributions as a volunteer and know that best benefit is more complete and more accurate map which also helps you.

And also maybe Google will prepare some new perks in future.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides