TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: No he recibido mi almacenamiento extra de Drive

Thanks @BruceD for your prompt answer and for the explanation of the reason why the link in your post does not work.

The URL in my post is a copy of the URL in your post (made by copying the underlined text in your message).The goal of my post was to draw your attention to the error in your post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/4...

Sorry that I was not clear enough.

Best regards

Former Google Contributor

Re: No he recibido mi almacenamiento extra de Drive

Thank you @JeanRV - I have adjusted the link!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

No he recibido mi almacenamiento extra de  Google Drive, ¿Ahora los guias locales estamos trabajando gratis, especialmente los que vivimos en paises de bajos recursos? ...No es justo! me esforce mucho para conseguir 1TB o al menos 100GB y toda mi configuracion de correo esta correcta! y nunca me llego la notificacion y nada sobre que la promocion finalizó, por favor pedimos consideren volver con la promocion por lo menos en los paises de bajos recursos! por favor! 

Level 5

Google Drive Storage Promotion

No he recibido mi almacenamiento extra de  Google Drive, ¿Ahora los guias locales estamos trabajando gratis, especialmente los que vivimos en paises de bajos recursos? ...No es justo! me esforce mucho para conseguir 1TB o al menos 100GB y toda mi configuracion de correo esta correcta! y nunca me llego la notificacion y nada sobre que la promocion finalizó, por favor pedimos consideren volver con la promocion por lo menos en los paises de bajos recursos! por favor! 

Level 9

Re: Free (Extra) Google Drive storage

@ansha2003

One TB is not available now 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 5

Level 4 100gb drive bonus

I am still waiting to receive the 100gb bonus, how can I make it to receive / claim?

Level 10

Re: Level 4 100gb drive bonus

@portas69, I think presently there is no such offer from Google to any level LG.

@portas69 wrote:

I am still waiting to receive the 100gb bonus, how can I make it to receive / claim?

Level 5

I've been waiting since March, still no one has contacted or said how can I complain, do you know how I can do it?

Level 9

@portas69 As already mentioned by @ProfArunCM there is no such offer right now. After ending date of any perk there is no chance to redeem that. Into the link mention below you can find more information, 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

Kind Regards 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

hi
how and that you explain that only yesterday I was assigned the categories level 1 2 3 4 5 all on the same day and at the same time