TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Level 4 and 100GB until March

Hmm, I made an effort to hit this milestone by March 17th but never received the e-mail with promo code. Is it too late for me to get one? Thanks for your help!

Level 6

Same here 😞

Level 4
Level 4

Re: More storage - frustrated

dear Jeslynl, 

I reached level 4 before the cutoff date but was unable to claim my Gdrive unlock.. Can you help me with this?

I already reached out for help on another google platform some time ago, but received no answer. 

Regards

Level 9

Hello @WG

As from your profile, I can see that you have just registered with the forum today. As previous discussions have passed. I will just but help to explain the guidelines around redeeming the Drive storage. 

1. After succesfully attaing level four you are eligible for 100GB Drive space.

2. The 100GB promotion ended on march 2017

3. The 100GB drive storage can be redeemed only within 30days after you attain level 4. 

I hope I have answered your question.

Happy Guiding!

Regards

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

I am trying to help my friend here who missed the deadline.  When he makes level 5 will that offer be available to him then?

It seems only right.

Also I need your help.

Please pass this along to your discussion groups

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Level-5/Wounded-Warrior-Thanksforyourservice/m-p/275536#M4540

Tom in Kona

Level 4

A promised terabyte of memory on the Grive.

I began to expand the map for Google for the sake of memory on the Drive. I reached level 4, and this bonus was canceled. This is unfair.

Level 8

Re: A promised terabyte of memory on the Grive.

There was a deadline to be awarded the promotional storage of 100 GB on March 17th. @AHTOH007 sorry , but Google comes out with different promotions time to time, don't be upset! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 4

I was disappointed, from this day I stop helping Google

Former Google Contributor

@Ropuh - We're only able to troubleshoot Drive storage inquiries within 30 days of reaching level 4. As you reached level 4 in 2016, it has past those 30 days and we are unable to extend the Drive benefit to you. More information can be found here.

@RickySF - Please visit your Local Guides Home (https://maps.google.com/localguides/home) to redeem your 100GB Drive storage.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.