Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@TraciC  im at level 5 ...

i didnot got 100gb storage,...

pls guide me

Level 6

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

Dear @AradhanaB can you please make it right for me to. I have reached the level 4 before March 17th, but have not received any info about my free storage.

Hope for your help. Thank you.

Level 3

Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I'm very disappointed that the drive storage benefit has been suddenly taken away. You should give it to people who've signed up before the announcement to withdraw it. 

Level 8

@KatjaV

Sorry to say that but 

Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can unlock 100GB of free storage.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Google Drive Storage Promotion Ended

Googler

Hi @WAQARALAMK. It looks like you reached Level 4 back in September and unfortunately, we're only able to troubleshoot Drive storage inquiries within 30 days of reaching level 4. As it's eight months since you reached level 4, we are unable to offer you the Drive benefit. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

@TraciC So what you are saying is that Google won't upgrade our Google Drive because we didn't remind Google within 30 days of their offer?  We did all the work by contributing to the local guides but we didn't remind Google of their offer in time?  

Can you understand how that doesn't really make sense?  Hard to continue to contribute if Google doesn't make good on their offer. 

Level 9
Level 9

@UmaShankarB wrote:

Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can unlock 100GB of free storage. 

Since the offer had to have been taken within a month of reaching L4, it's somewhat misleading to paste this advice into replies now. 

Level 8

Hii @Pea

Thanks for your advice

@PhilipF wrote:

@UmaShankarB wrote:

Since the offer had to have been taken within a month of reaching L4, it's somewhat misleading to paste this advice into replies now. 

But I am just trying to notify the Local Guide by some hints or information.

Because he said how Local​ guide team do this

@katjav wrote:

I'm very disappointed that the drive storage benefit has been suddenly taken away. You should give it to people who've signed up before the announcement to withdraw it. 

Connect Moderator

hi @KatjaV, Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I'm Moving your post in the "general" board, where you will find a lot of posts about this issue

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 7

about benifit

Level 4 benifit? how to redeem drive storage?