TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@iDepp  How do I do that?  I was suppose to get the 1 TB last year and never got it.  How do I get 100GB?  

Level 6

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

@AradhanaB I never got the email for the upgrade for the 1TB let alone the 100 GB.  I achieved my level 4 last year and never got the email to upgrade to 1TB.  Can you help?  Maybe look it up to see when I reached the level 4 contributor?  

Thanks!

Level 8

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

Hi there, is it valid just for 1 year??!!

and what will happen after 1 year???

Ive saved all my photos (that Ive uploaded on G Map )on there!!!

Level 7

Re: Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB drive storage but can't redeem

@JeslynL Apologies, but the same is the with me. plz help!

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @LaureenR@FooL, a member from the team has gotten in touch with you privately via email. Thank you.

Level 4

Re: Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB drive storage but can't redeem

@JeslynL May I ask you to put me in touch with a team member as well? 

Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi @ChadK,

Drive Benefit must be claimed within 30 days upon reaching Level 4.  I am afraid that your chance to claim it is lost already.

Former Google Contributor

@ClemensW@AnkurJjw - Please visit your Local Guides Home (https://maps.google.com/localguides/home) to redeem your 100GB Drive storage.

@bechem@ChadK - A member from the team has reached out to you privately via email. 

@JezzH - The Google Drive benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (https://maps.google.com/localguides/home) it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

@Ch-Marwen - Thanks for sharing your Drive space availability. However, I have removed the screenshot from your post as it contained your email address. This is to protect your privacy as Connect is a public forum. Feel free to edit the post to insert the same screenshot that is removed of any personal information. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Thank you.  I will keep an eye out for the email.  

When I first reached level 4, the free 1TB offer was available but I never got it.  No email or anything.  I figured that they would credit my Drive soon.   But after a month, I didn't see it so I emailed the help desk but didn't get any response.  Then with the new offer, I still didn't get the email.  I didn't know so hopefully this will clear it up.  

Thanks again. 

Level 4

Thank you very much!

Level 10