TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: No voucher for free drive storage after Level 4

@MarkR We communicated to our community members via email and here on Connect on March 3rd about the change in the Drive benefit promotion. A member of the team will send you an email regarding your specific inquiry. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Re: Extra Drive Storage

@DenisD @MadanKPradhan the date on the LGC doesn't always reflect accurately of the date when you reach a particular level. Sometimes it will sync at a later date.

In any case there's no way for us to verify that date now.

@TraciC would you mind helping us check? 🙂

Level 9

yup @iyudhi we can't it's out of our hand...But just curious to know is the badge only given when logged in or what?

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Googler

@DenisD As you stated, you reached Level 4 more than 30 days ago and as we've noted in our Help Center since July (and most recently in this post on Connect), we are unable to troubleshoot any Drive benefit inquiries after those 30 days, so I'm afraid we are unable to assist. 

@iyudhi @MadanKPradhan Badges are awarded on Connect when someone logs in to Connect, they are not awarded based on the date someone reaches a specific level or achievement. If you reached Level 4 in Google Maps on May 1, but you don't log in to Connect until December 1, you'll get the Level 4 badge in Connect on December 1 when you log in to Connect. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thanks for the clarification @TraciC. Was just confused about that.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Re: Reclaim 1TB Google Drive Storage

I just received an email from local-guides with a link to redeem the offer. Thanks, local-guide team! 🙂

Level 8

Re: Guide level four since March 5th. No free storage?

Thanks Wiil 

Sorry I have no expertise in this matter, How do I "highlight" to a moderator? Thanks

have a nice week

alex 

acristiani56
Level 8

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Spoiler
Thanks Mason
I will wait then. 
Have a nice week
Alex
acristiani56
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Guide level four since March 5th. No free storage?

@acristiani56, You write an @ followed by a name of a moderator in your post, e.g. @TraciC

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

@EricaJ Please check your email. Thanks!