TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

No voucher for free drive storage after Level 4

Hi

I have been checking my account and Drive Storage to see where the free one year storage was when I reached Level 4. 

I have now seen the promotion is ending but I am sure I reached Level 4 in time and have not seen a link or code to redeem.

Please could you advise how I can redeem the storage.

Level 9

Re: Extra Drive Storage

@JessicaS @iyudhi can you help him out for this issue. Its out of my hand.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

Re: No voucher for free drive storage after Level 4

Hi @MarkR are you sure you reached Level 4 before March 17. If yes I think you should see the redeem button on the home page of local guide

large.png

Level 4

Absolutely sure but no link. Also didn't get notification  the free storage offer was ending. I have been paying for Drive storage for a year now and was looking forward to it.

Tempted to delete my contributions as it seems this is a common issue but appreciate others may benefit from my efforts

Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I know I reached level 4 on March 17, I don't see any links to redeem the free drive storage on my timeline.  Who do I have to get in touch with to figure this out.

Level 5

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi Erica. Congratulations on finishing before the deadline. Our best guess is that Google had some sort of technical glitch so that they're probably having to grant the free storage manually. I would suggest finding a Google moderator person for Local Guides Connect (they post messages here and there), make them aware of your plight, and eventually  they will give you what you need assuming that you finished no later than 17 March, 10 (or 11?) PM EST (US). I started posting last Friday, and by Tuesday a link to claim my storage space showed up on my Local Guides home page. Good luck!

Level 4

Re: Drive space

Thank you Peter for you outstanding advice. I'll try and be more like you from now on. I don't have a Google shirt but, I'll make do. Maybe I'll just put a sticker on one of my plan tops. Wait, I don't have a sticker either. Hey your a level 5 you must be able to arrange for one to be sent to me. You have that amount of sway right? Once again I'm must thank you. I'm a better person now we have interacted.

Level 9

@JessicaS @TraciC can you guys help him for this issue. It's out of my hand.

Level 10

I think the offer to receive extra drive storage has since been over. 

@DenisD wrote:

Hello,

I got the level 4 and activate the extra drive storage but I noticed today that it is not effective. I don't have the extra storage 😞

Can anyone help me ? (I never got the e-mail with the code after activated it)

Connect Moderator

@MadanKPradhan That date doesn't mean he reached level 4 at that time. If you look at his first post, it's the same date, so he could've reached level 4 way before that.

@DenisD Do you remember when you reach level 4? Can you look at your inbox and look at the date of the email you got when you reach level 4? The promo was only valid for 30 days after you reach level 4.