Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Level 4

your answer is here

<LINK TO CODE REMOVED>

@hunterp wrote:

I reached level 4 before the 17th, but never received any email at all, about reaching level 4, nor about the storage upgrade. How were you able to resolve this?

@NoelR wrote:
I have earned 250 points before march 17th evening and the confirmation mail received only on 19th, will I get the space as offered ?

Level 4

Feel Absolutely Ripped Off! Just hit level 4 and no free storage.

So on the very bottom of a tiny e-mail back in March 3rd, there's a small notice saying no more free storage in 14 days???  I hit level 4 last night and have absolutely nothing to show for it.  I didn't game the system and create a bunch of generic reviews.  I've been contributing for over a year!  How horrific!  

Level 8

Re: Feel Absolutely Ripped Off! Just hit level 4 and no free storage.

Hi @RyanM I suggest you to be more active on this community. There were a lot of posts about this issue:

"Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This promotion will expire after the cut-off date."

You can always aim for level 5 in order to apply for this years summit. Good luck!

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 4

100GB Drive storage not applied

Looking for help with the 100GB free Google Drive promotion for a year if you reach Level 4 before March 17th - which I did.

The free storage has not been applied to my account. 

I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that I am already subscribed to a 100GB paid plan.

Help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Andrea

Level 9

Re: 100GB Drive storage not applied

Hi @AndreaB if you have already subscribed for the 100 GB plan, I think you will get extra 100 from the local guide. Did you search for the redeem option in the Local Guide Home Page

large.png

If its not there you can tag the moderators for help

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 4

Re: 100GB Drive storage not applied

Thanks for your response. I don't have that link on my screen. How can I tag a moderator?

Level 9
Level 9

Re: Feel Absolutely Ripped Off! Just hit level 4 and no free storage.

@RyanM wrote:

I didn't game the system and create a bunch of generic reviews.  I've been contributing for over a year!  How horrific!   

Hi @RyanM I think it's a great pity that while you followed the rules, many others clearly cheated. There are LGs, (some are active here on Connect) that added hundreds of spammy reviews just to hit the L4 to get the storage or L5 to gain access to the Summit. 

Level 6

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi

It may be that instead of posting reviews and pics you went for editing places. Now editing places usually ​takes some time, around 24hours to update. May be that your edits weren't updated before the deadline.

@MasonW wrote:

I made a concentrated effort to reach level 4 before the deadline, and I enjoyed the challenge. I already make good use of 100GB of Google Drive storage, for which I pay, so a year of free storage would be useful to me. But so far I've had no email offering me the free storage. So what gives?

Level 5

It's hard to find places that needs editing, but no, that's not what I did. I uploaded a lot of photos from many different businesses. At 2 pm my score rolled over to 201 points, bringing me into Level 4. I held up my side of the bargain, and now I hope Google will hold up their side.

Level 8

I have reached level 5 on August 20th 2016, but I have never seen the benefits about Google Drive. Although I have checked the email setting. Can someone help me please? 😢