TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Local Guide Google Drive Promotion

@vinodk wrote:

Offer expires. Mark it as answer and close the thread please for other important issues. 

I'm sorry, but how poor of a response is that. It is force advertising, and they have broken UK law, so I personally would like an official statement, especially after having spent several man days in total writing reviews.

We earned level 4 prior to the end date, and were told clearly in the promotional material that we had 30 days to claim! The fact that there is nowhere to claim, even though we reached this cut off date, I think this is a high priority. You're saying that all our efforts were worthless even when we met ALL the requirements. Cheers for your help (I guess I'll have to write one last poor review)

Level 4

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

@AradhanaB Please could you contact me in private. I have spent so much time qualifying for this level 4 before the cut off date, it's really upsetting and poor customer service to say one thing yet refuse to give out the rewards.

I reached level 4 a week before, but did not know how to redeem. All promotional material said that you need to reach level 4 before the cut off date (which I did) and that you have 30 days to redeem your promotion (which there are no options to do, even though I am still within the 30 days, just about).

If you are refusing this, I would like an official statement as to why you are not honouring this promotion when I have abided by all the terms.

Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Well this sucks... I made the deadline buy the 14th of March and got my email but cant get my 100gb drive and now your pulling it what the hell. Relly maybe apple is the way to go! 

Level 3

I saw a promotion similar to this for level 3 but can't find it anymore. I'm assuming it has probably expired too but could someone let me know if it hasn't. .thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ChristianKanzieN@HugoB@BrianTthe redemption code should be available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). I suggest refreshing your home page and check again, thank you. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hi @TomK@AlessandroSthe redemption code should be available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). I suggest refreshing your home page and check again, thank you. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Hi @OriG You can visit Local Guides Home to access your free Drive storage code. Please make sure you redeem the drive storage within 30 days of being issued and it is valid for one year.

Note: Please be sure to activate the Drive storage code on the same account that you would like to apply the additional drive storage. We are unable to reverse Drive storage activations or change the account once the code has been activated.

Hi @DavidR We did check at our end for the drive and based on the date you reached Level 4 you should now be able to redeem. You can visit Local Guides Home to access your free Drive storage code. Please make sure you redeem the drive storage within 30 days of being issued and it is valid for one year.

Note: Please be sure to activate the Drive storage code on the same account that you would like to apply the additional drive storage. We are unable to reverse Drive storage activations or change the account once the code has been activated.

Level 4

@AradhanaB Thanks very much for your help!

Level 4

Hi there! 

I richered the level 4 before 17 march but I did not received the drive storage code. How can I claim for it?