Level 4

Bonus

Where is my level 4 storage bônus i didnt yet receive

Level 8

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Thank you YanniY

Level 4

I reached Level 4 a day early.  I don't see the reward anywhere.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi @ГригорийС, can you revisit your Local Guides Home? The redemption code should be available to you either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits now. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Hi @SharanKumaarG, can you revisit your Local Guides Home? The redemption code should be available to you either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits now. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Hi @JeslynL, Thanks for the support. I did see the redeem option and clicked it. But 100GB space didn't show up in my Google drive. It still shows the old storage capacity. Any suggestions?

(I didn't try to use the redeem option again, just to check, and it says the code is used. )

Regards,
Sharan

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @SharanKumaarG, can you revisit your Local Guides Home? The redemption code should be available to you either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits now. Thank you.

Level 7

Hi @JeslynL, I checked again. It shows that the capacity is added. 

Thanks for the support!

Have a nice Day!

@JeslynL wrote:

Great! It may take up to 14 days after redeeming your storage for your storage to be updated. Thanks for letting me know that it worked out for you, @SharanKumaarG. 🙂

Level 6

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi. All right. I've got  redeem link. Sorry for my impatience. 

THANKS A LOT!

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @ГригорийС, can you revisit your Local Guides Home? The redemption code should be available to you either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits now. Thank you.

Level 7

Re: Level 4

Ah ok. It's a pitty. But this benefit is offered more often?

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @DominikJ, the list of benefits you saw was the benefits available to Level 4 Local Guides (and not of what is currently available to you). As per this post, only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can unlock 100GB of free storage.