TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Google Drive storage promotion

@Kamalhasnainee  @TraciC @YanniY

I definitely completed Level 4 Local Guide qualifications before the deadline of March 17, 2017 at 11 pm EST.

I received an email from google on March 17, 2017 at 2:36 pm PDT (5:36 pm EST) informing me that I'd reached Level 4.

However, I didn't receive the email that @Kamalhasnainee received (the Congrats email) until March 20.

Screen captures of both emails are attached. I am happy to forward the actual emails to any google moderator that cares.

Please help me claim the free Google Drive storage benefit that I worked very hard to achieve. Thank you.
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.07.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.08.15 PM.png

-- a problem well defined is a problem half solved --
Level 8

Re: Just 2 days too late!!

Hi @Pludin,

I'm so sorry about that.

But keep smiling, other perks are coming few times a year 🙂

Cheers, Marc-André Beauchamp -- Google Top Contributor / Level 5 / Regional Leads / Google Ambassador
Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I didn't see anything in the email, but when I checked my Local Guides page today, there was a redeem link.

If somebody did something to fix it, thanks!

Level 7

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

@ГригорийС

Unfortunately, the "redeem" option doesn't show on my home page. But thanks for posting the image (https://www.localguidesconnect.com//t5/image/serverpage/image-id/32589iBE4FEB95897BBFC0/image-size/l...)

Connect Moderator

For those having issues redeeming the Drive benefit, can you guys check from the Local Guides home under Level 4 section? There should be a link to claim the Drive offer. Make sure you're signed in using the Google account where you enroll with Local Guides.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

If that still doesn't help, please reply back here.

Level 4

I just reached Level 4, how do I redeem my benefit?

I did not receive an email. About any benefits
Please tell me what to do.

Thank you and Best Regard.

vasun  yathip

Level 9

Re: Just 2 days too late!!

It is really sad that you missed the deadline by two days, as there are many benifts in future and the most important being the joy of helping others with your contributions to maps, its worth it.

Keep contributing!

Level 7

Thanks for your reply, @iyudhi

I have checked, while properly logged in, and the link to claim the Drive offer is not presented. It has not arrived by email either. 

Level 8

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Dear Moderator,

I too reached Level 4 on March 16 but didn't get the confirmation email until March 19. I had a score of 201 for most of March 17 and by the end of the day it reached 205. I am not able to see the option for redeeming the Google Drive Storage Benefit, can you please advice how to resolve this.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Level 4

Hi @DominikJ, the list of benefits you saw was the benefits available to Level 4 Local Guides (and not of what is currently available to you). As per this post, only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can unlock 100GB of free storage. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.