TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi @SandraRthe redemption code is available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). Could you please check again? Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

It just appeared! Thanks for your help @JeslynL

Level 4

Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit

Hi! I reach Level 4 before the deadline of 11pm EST of March 17th. But I didn't receive anything email to permit me Redeem the benefit. So I'm not sure how to redeem the Drive storage. Please tell me how to access the benefit. Thanks!

Hi @EzraE, we have looked into your account and the redemption code should be available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). Could you kindly check again? Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

@JeslynLNow the redeem link is available on my local guide home. Thanks!

Hi @KeithBarron, we have looked into your account and the redemption code should be available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). Could you kindly check again? Thank you.

Level 7

Re: Level 4

Before I reached Level 4 yesterday, and before, in my guide list was still standing benefit Level 4 Google Drive space, but this morning when I reached Level 4, this ponit is gone.... :(( why?!

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @CarolynTangK, the redemption code is available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). Kindly check, thank you.

Level 7

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

I surpassed the level 4 on or around 13th March. So I am entitled to the 100gb.

@AradhanaB wrote:

Hi @DavidR and @ajay The Drive Storage promotion was valid only for Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST, and since you reached Level 4 after the promotion ended we would not be able to award the Drive storage benefit to you. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits) it is past the promotion date and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a Drive storage code.

Level 9

Ciao @DanieleC,

nel link seguente puoi trovare alcune info riguardanti la promozione Google Drive 100GB Gratis terminata il 17 marzo 2017.

Per il momento non penso vi saranno altre promozioni ma Big G riserva sempre sorprese ai suoi users 🍏

Buona giornata e benvenuto in questa splendida community

Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hello all,

same issue on my side.

Definitely reached level 4 before the deadline on March 17th (Time displayed is in European Time):

Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-17 um 14.50.08Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-17 um 14.50.08

I received the email regarding the new level only yesterday though, and it of course no longer mentions the benefit.