TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @CarterS and @SiddharthP. Our records show you both reached Level 4 after March 17 at 11:59 ET, which is when the Drive benefit promotion ended, per this post. @CarterS The screenshot you shared was of the benefits available to Level 4 Local Guides (and not of what is currently available to you). 

Thank you for your reply TraciC but I had reached L4 way before but I had got the email on 17,please refer pics IMG_1278.JPG

Level 4

Re: Level 4

yes, I got... thank you

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi @andrelug, can you please share a screenshot of your drive storage? It is available at this link. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8
Level 8

Re: Free Drive Storage - Missed 30 Day Window - Thanks for the appreciation Google

@ГригорийС wrote:

30 days is given to the user (guide level 4) to activate the bonus is not it, or I don't understand correctly? 

And I'm not complaining. I just can't clearly understand: should I wait for the bonus or not?

Yes, you had to reach level 4 before March 17th, 11pm EST.

After you had reached level 4, the bonus was made available to be redeemed. --> https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/ 

After the bonus is available you have 30 days to redeem it. 

Level 8
Level 8

@SOURABHS wrote:

30days from the day u reach level 4 . That's why it's not show there in ur local guide home page.

30 days from 20Feb is 21Mar! (even inclusive of 20Feb).

@atet_mcc, @Anonymous, @ChristopherM@ErsinE@ГригорийС@EzraE@КирилоМ@SandraR@iSmileS@ΘανάσηςΚ - Only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit upon reaching Level 4 if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits) it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

I do not have a redeem option either. Hit level 4 before the 17th.

Re: Level 4

Hi @CarolynTangK, the redemption code is available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). Kindly check, thank you.

Hi @ChristopherMthe redemption code is available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits). Could you kindly check again? Thank you.

Level 4

@JeslynL As I said on my post, I reached the Level 4 before March 17th 11pm, on the very same March 17th, so only 4 days ago. There is now way that 30 days have passed since it's been only 4 🙂

However, I didn't take an screenshot when I reached the level, I didn't feel it necessary... now I regret, because there is no way for me to demonstrate that I fulfilled the requirements of the promotion, nor that the benefit was listed on my Local Guide home page (without any code) and now it isn't. 

Could a mod check the date / status for me?

Thanks