TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

@CarterS I have dropped you a PM regarding this. 

Re: haven't redeemed drive storage

Hi @Ragugv Your drive redemption code is valid for 30 days since it is issued. However as you have reached level 4 in 2016, your drive redemption has expired.

Level 4

Unable to redeem google drive

I just want to check if I have actually reached Level 4 prior to March 17th and eligible for the google drive promotion. The congratulatory email I received for Level4 is dated 18th March. However, based on the Google Map app, I've achieve the 200 points before 17th March. Could anybody confirm this please?

Thanks.

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

Hi @DavidR and @ajay The Drive Storage promotion was valid only for Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST, and since you reached Level 4 after the promotion ended we would not be able to award the Drive storage benefit to you. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits) it is past the promotion date and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a Drive storage code.

Level 6

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

que nuevos beneficios recibiremos los usurarios que alcanzamos el NIVEL 4 después de la fecha estimda ?

Re: Level 4

Hi @NoelR

We are sending you a private message, and we can look into the issue you are facing.

Thanks,

Ara

Level 9

Re: Google Drive storage promotion

Please check your mail where the link come from Google . Then it is needed to follow the link url . If still this url available to access, you will get the storage ...check your every link....come from google ! subjected with this text

"Congrats, you're now a Level 4 Local Guide" Screenshot 2017-03-21 11.31.20.png

Then follow the link with the button of "ACTIVATE DRIVE STORAGE NOW"

Thanks!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 4
Level 4

Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit yet

Hi, I achieved Level 4 on March 16 (before the benefit phase out deadline of March 17) and I got the email confirmation on the 19th.
When will I get the 100gb Google drive offer email?

I already tried #2 listed on the help page: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/To-get-ready-for-L4-Drive-benefit/td-p/41434

But I don't​ see any redeem link there.

If it's just a matter of waiting more time to see the link or get the redemption code by email, I will gladly do that, just want to make sure this does not fall through the cracks as it was just before the deadline of this benefit expiring .

Thanks in advance...

Level 4

Re: Level 4

Hi,  this exact same issue happened to me.  I hit level 4 with almost 24 hours to spare, but did not receive a link or email for the additional storage space.  I'm sure it's in your logs, but I also have screenshots for proof.  Please let me know what to do? 

Level 8

Re: Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit yet

Hello @KGD you have to wait for some days but you will definitely get 100gb drive storage as you've completed before March 17. It took 3 days for me to get my 100 GB drive storage.