TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Google drive offer - level 4

Hello,

I've manage to be a level 4 local guide in time to be eligible to have the google drive bonus of 100Gb.
I've seen that I should come to local guides homepage and the promotion code was there.
Maybe I'm not finding it, but I've searched everywhere... Can someone please help me with this issue?

Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Could you please tell me when according to Google i've reached lvl 4? I had 200 points/lvl 4 on March 15th, why don't I have an option to activate my bonus?!

Level 4

Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

I reached level 4 a week or two ago in aim of receiving the benefit of 100gig of free storage for a year, which expired on 17th March 2017. I reached this level in time before the deadline, however I have not received the benefit on my account.

It says "Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This promotion will expire after the cut-off date."

How do I redeem the benefit? I have not received an email on this subject, and have less then 30 days to claim.

Any ideas?

Level 4

I got it

Level 4

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

I have no such email in any folder and there is no link on my local guides page. I know I was over 200 points (lvl 4) before the cutoff. How else can I receive the code?

Level 7

@AntonL

Pls go to u local guide home page there u find what r the benifit u get and link or redeem option  for redeem benifit u get.

@AntonL wrote:

Could you please tell me when according to Google i've reached lvl 4? I had 200 points/lvl 4 on March 15th, why don't I have an option to activate my bonus?!

Level 4

Already did, no 'Redeem' button, because Google thinks you should NOT reach lvl 4 before March 17th, BUT receive an email that you've reached level 4 before March 17th, which is kinda stupid: the rules said otherwise. Might as well buy some space at cheaper OneDrive then.

Level 10

what i personally think is google is not giving proper benefit to local guides.

the dead line and 30 day window is too much .

Googler

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hi @CarterS and @SiddharthP. Our records show you both reached Level 4 after March 17 at 11:59 ET, which is when the Drive benefit promotion ended, per this post. @CarterS The screenshot you shared was of the benefits available to Level 4 Local Guides (and not of what is currently available to you). 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

I received the Google Drive benefit this morning. It just took a few days.

@NarenC wrote:

what i personally think is google is not giving proper benefit to local guides.

the dead line and 30 day window is too much .