TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not activate the bonus from google 100gb

Hello! I live in Russia and try to make maps better:-) I reached level 4 until 11 pm on the 17th. I can not find the page empty and get a bonus! I tried in vain? 

Level 4

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Tagging moderators

@TraciC @Corrie

Level 4

There is no button on my profile page to release the 100GB of storage

I acheived 201 points and Level 4 in Local Guide before noon on Mar 17 and there is no button on my Local Guide page to release the 100gb of storage. There is an icon on the Level 4 on the bottom right, but it is not active. Does this take some time to generate a button?

Level 4

Re: how to unlock my google drive space benfit.

Same happened to me: reached 200 points /lvl 4 before March 17th, but can't see a redeem button on my Local guide's homepage.

Level 4

Local Guide Google Drive Promotion

I earned Level 4 before the deadline. I have not received notification of the 100 GB Google Drive Award. How may I access it?

Level 4

Re: COMO ACTIVAR LOS 100GB AL DRIVE

Hola a ver si puedo ayudarte, yo lo hice el otro dia y fue muy facil. 

Metete en el pagina de local guides y en inicio te sale una pestaña que pone activar los 100gb lo unico es que tienes que llegar a local guide level 4 antes del 17 y activarlo antes del dia 30. Asi que intentalo. Suerte

@JaroNoriega wrote:

Como poder activar los 100 gb

Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I have mail configuration turned on since forever, but didn't receive any mail about reaching level 4 in time, nor have I been able to see any remption code for the free storage. Will wait a little bit more to see if when I can get it...

Level 4

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

Ahoy All!

I leveled to 4 before the promotion deadline, but still have not received my 100GB of storage yet. Does anyone else have this same problem or know where I address this concern?

Level 4

Free Drive Storage - Missed 30 Day Window - Thanks for the appreciation Google

Is there a way I can start back over at level 3 or something? Undo my effort, "try again" at getting what I was promised? Delete some reviews? Sorry I didn't notice the email that said I had to activate the reward from February.

And right now I'm being prompted to upgrade my Drive storage. So yeah, pay $2 a month. After submitting hundreds of reviews in anticipation of this problem.

I really have a hard time imagining why I'd leave another review at this point. It's one thing to do it for no reward at all, it's quite another to be told you're getting a reward, then have it taken away because you didn't do the activation email within 30 days. It's day 35.

Level 4

Level 4

I have earned 250 points before march 17th evening and the confirmation mail received only on 19th, will I get the space as offered ?