TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Unable to redeem level 4 benefit

Hi!

Offer: Existing Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6345112?hl=en

Are you reached Level 4 before a deadline?

Level 4

Re: Unable to redeem level 4 benefit

no link also when click the banner...no link also when click the banner...

Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I reached level 4 by feb 27th but now there's no code in my

@CristinaG wrote:

I reached level 4 by feb 27th but now there's no code in my profile to redeem the drive storage.

can somebody please help me?

profile to redeem the drive storage.

can somebody please help me?

Hi CristinaG

Likewise - made level 4 last week and awaiting my redeemable 100GB.

I'm also waiting for a response from Google or one of the moderators on this forum.

Keep me posted on any developments

Level 8

Re: Google drive

Hi @ByKeR0,

Normally, an email was sended to you.

Please visit https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/, you must visit that page within 30 days of reaching level 4/receiving that email to redeem your Drive storage. You should see a button/bar on that page to redeem your drive storage.

Cheers, Marc-André Beauchamp -- Google Top Contributor / Level 5 / Regional Leads / Google Ambassador
Connect Moderator

Re: Google drive

@ByKeR0 hi

Thanks for posting on Connect Forum!!!

Google Drive promotion program is recently Closed by Local guides Team ..

Read this Announcement https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

I think you will found you answer there ...

Happy guiding 

Level 4

I reached Leve 4 on Mar 16, but I received Google Maps congrats email only yesterday (Mar 18). Why???

I didn't received any GDrive code, nor can see any redeem button.

Level 4

I'm in the same boat as AndreaF -- I reached Level 4 on March 16th and got the email yesterday, with no sign of extra storage anywhere.  Nothing in the email, nothing on my Local Guides page.

Level 4

Armazenamento Drive

A promoção do armazenamento drive estava valida até ontem à noite. Eu alcancei nível quatro antes dessa data. Não consigo verificar exatamentr quando pois só loguei a esse fórum hoje (e aqui ele mostra a data dos badges). Também, não recebi o e-mail para liberar mais armazenamento no drive e não encontro o link na paga inicial do guides (talvez porque a promoção finalizou ontem). Porém a promoção dizia que eu teria um prazo de até 30 dias após alcançar o nível para resgatar o armazenamento. Por favor me ajudem! Talvez com algum e-mail para contato diretamente

Level 4

Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

I achieved Level 4 before the deadline and my Local Guide Homepage is showing "Free Google Drive Storage" (see screenshot). There is no "Redeem" option. I've checked other threads and the moderator went to private messages for a solution, so I'm not sure how to redeem the Drive storage. Please advise on how to access the benefit. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 9.41.03 AM.png

Level 8

free Drive storage code

I am a level 5 local guide but I have not received the free Drive storage code