TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Level 4, day after drive promotion ends

Dear Google,

I feel cheated that you set an end date to the free drive space benefit.  This drove me to provide you with "quality" content. I finally reached level 4 and the promo ended 15 hours ago!  Unfair.  I feel cheated.  When I signed up to be a Local Guide, I did not know the clock was ticking.  Well, buyer beware.  I will now watch my back with you oh revered Google.  I would not count on any more free content from me in the future.  What is the point of Level 4 now?  

Thanks, John (Level 4 Local Guide as of 3pm EAST, March 18th, 2017).

Level 7

Re: COMO ACTIVAR LOS 100gb para el drive

Hola, amigo.

Esto es un enlace que probablemente te sirva como respuesta, es oficial:

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6345112?hl=es

Saludos,

Andrés

Level 4

Still not received redeem Code email

it has been 2 weeks past, still not receive redeem code email. and local guides home provides no access in Chinese page. 

could you place help me to solve this problem? thank you! 

------- Google Drive storage promotion
Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This promotion will expire after the cut-off date.

Offer: Existing Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage.

How to redeem: Once you reach Level 4, you can visit Local Guides Home to access your free Drive storage code. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year.

Level 4

How can I get de extra drive storage from level 4

hit level 4 before 11pm philippine time but didnt receive any email confirmation or 100gb free storage

Level 4

Cannot find redeem code for drive storage.

hi Im from philippines and I was able to reach level 4 before 11pm on march 17 but was not able to received code to.activate the free storage. anyone pls help. tnx

Screenshot_2017-03-19-18-53-54.png

Level 4

Re: Unable to redeem level 4 benefit

Don't have a banner with bonus...

Level 4

100gb promotion

I'm using a free 100gb google drive promotion that will expire 2017 december 31. Last week i reached local guides level 4 so i ve got a new 100gb google drive promotion for 1 year. Can i ask for starting the new free period after 2017-12-31?otherwise, in my condition,your promotion will be just for three months (it will expire next march) and not for 1 year!

Level 4

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 13.25.00.png

Try to click on link with text in blue color "Redeem a bonus"

Level 4

the icon have no linkScreenshot_2017-03-19-19-32-31.png

Level 4

Google drive

You know how i find that code for google drive free 100 gb 

I have lvl 4 on google maps

Thank you