TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi JeslynL

Thanks for your prompt reply however you're wrong I've only just this week become a level 4 local guide. I received my notification email at 15 March 2017 at 12:21

So my questions still stands - how do I go about claiming my 100GB of storage?

Congratulations  you re now a Level 4 Local Guide   keithjamesbarron gmail.com   Gmail (1).png

Level 9

Re: how to unlock my google drive space benfit.

@OlegF

Hi

Sorry you have not claimed the benefit mostly people have lot of message coming and people do not open the unwanted message so a new email alert will not be noticeable . So i will share my practice . I do check mail regularly and there is a statutory tab to unsubscribe to mail for all unwanted mail so that it will help you keep track on what is needed .

thank you

Keep doing since we get every thing from google for free , Help the map and people searching for it.   

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 7

I accepted the perk but it has never been added to my account. I really don't know how that should work now.

Level 6

100GB Reward: No redeem link or button at local guides home

Ten days ago got my reward link upon reaching level 4. Got to https://maps.google.com/localguides/home. No redeem link or button. Something's wrong?

Level 7

Have you still seen this ? in your local guide home page >> click on the "Redeem" it will lead you to Google Driver and just follow the instruction

tt.png

Level 8

@KhanK wrote:

Have you still seen this ? in your local guide home page >> click on the "Redeem" it will lead you to Google Driver and just follow the instruction

tt.png

Hi KhanK,

Great thanks for clarifying - appreciate the screenshot but that's not what I see on my home page.

I really need to get through to google staff to get this fixed - anyone got any email addresses or way of messaging them?

Level 4

I can't redeem a code, actually I can't even get a code. I've been a level 4 for months, but the "banner" with the code for the promotion, doesn't shows for me 😞

Help!

Level 4

Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit

I can't redeem the code, actually I can't even get a code. I've been a level 4 for months, but the "banner" with the code for the promotion, doesn't shows for me 😞 Help!Captura de pantalla 2017-03-17 22.17.12.png

Level 4

That's it for me, no link, no anything! 😕

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-17 22.17.12.png

Level 4

I cannot find a redeem button on my local guides home page and have only been level 4 for a day or two. Did I miss the train on the free storage? Or am I not seeing it because I already pay for 100GB of storage?

@JuanC wrote:

Hi @vijay_v, you should be able to see the "redeem button" on your Local Guides home page: maps.google.com/localguides/home.

Let me know if you can find it 🙂