cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi, 

As of 15th march have become level 4 - really pleased

I'd like to claim my 100gb of storage, I have clicked throuhg the link on the acceptance email as detailed, leading to my home page however the extra storage hasn't been awarded to my account.

In the help section it mention a code  

Can anyone assist or advise?

-Thanks in advance 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KeithBarron, it looks like you reached Level 4 in September 2016 instead of March 2017. As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit upon reaching Level 4 if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued. We are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code after 30 days have passed.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

I think that you are right but don't you think  that while you are trying to make your city map a litlle bit better wasting time they are making tons of money with a better service provided by us ?

Level 6

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

Yeah got it as well. Cheers

Level 10

Re: how to unlock my google drive space benfit.

@JeslynL thanks for the information. i literally lost the drive space befit, feeling sad.

Are there any chances in near future i can get it back?

@JeslynL wrote:

@MarcelHo - We have gotten in touch with you privately via email, kindly check.

@Nandlal - You are currently at Level 3. Only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST can unlock 100GB of free storage.

@NarenChandra - It looks like you reached Level 4 in January 2017. As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit upon reaching Level 4 if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued. We are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code after 30 days have passed.

Level 7

Re: how to unlock my google drive space benfit.

@Olegek_F wrote:

Why the restrictions imposed on 30 days of activation?

Many people forget, or don't see it, or the emails go to "spam".

This thread would be shorter if more people read and accepted the guidance in the original post. That failure to read and accept can't be blamed on "Many people forget, or don't see it, or the emails go to "spam"".

Querying the promotion rules risks encouraging more people to blame everybody except themselves, to try to manipulate. Which in the long term will not benefit them or anybody else.

(but I do have empathy for people who have lost out on free storage space, even though I think they have only themselves to blame)

Level 10

Re: Касательно бесплатного пространства на google диске

Сегодня последний день, чтобы получить дополнительное место на диск Drive

После этого бонусы не добавляются. Пока не предложат новые. 

Level 7

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

Received, just had to be patient. lol 

Level 4

Re: Касательно бесплатного пространства на google диске

После входа в личный кабинет "https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/" вы должны увидеть баннер с бонусом, сегодня таким образом забрал свои 100GB, учтите что дают их только на год

Level 4

Re: Unable to redeem level 4 benefit

Hi!

Go to home page https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/ and click on banner with bonus!

Good luck!