TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Free Google Drive storage for level 4 guides only until March 17. 2017

Hello @ThomasM,

Everybody who unlocked the Drive storage will keep be bale to keep it until the additional storage expires.

You can read more information about it here

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive free storage issues

Hello @turjyasaha,

Do you see any error when you click on the link?

Also, I suggest you to try redeeming your code on Desktop to see if you see any error message.

Since you've already clicked on the link, check you Google Drive storage - www.google.com/settings/storage - to double check if it wasn't already applied to your account.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 4

Can't redeem drive storage

Hello!

After reaching level 4 I received the mail to access the storage in drive but when I click, it sends me to the main page of Local Guides, but nothing appears to activate the extra storage.

Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

100 GB for one year it's too short time, why you just give 50 or 30 GB for ever?

Level 8

Re: Late redeem 100 gb drive storage

Hi @NoorulAmeen @MattV,

So far, I am not aware of success case to get the Drive benefit back after the redemption window of 30-days expired.

Level 8

Re: Did not receive the level 4 inform email

Hi @seanl,

Please goto your LG homepage settings to make sure email subscription is enabled.

Level 7

This might help you...large.png

Level 4

It is a good gift from Google. I achieved Level 4 on 4th March and have already activated the same.

The Guides who receive the offer must get it activated soon before it expires.

Level 4

Re: I can't find the link to get the Level-4 benefits

@LuisRG I got it , thanks so much ! 

Level 10

Re: Free Google Drive storage for level 4 guides only until March 17. 2017

Try adding pictures and reviews of the places you visit. You still have around 10 days. You can do it. All the best. 🙂

@ThomasM wrote:

I am 70 points away from being a level 4 Google Guides.  I read somewhere that the promised 100G of Free Google Drive storage will no longer apply after March 17 of 2017.  I know I won't be able to reach that goal.  That was one of the most attractive promises to become a Level 4 Guide.

Anybody who already has access to that storage or who will reach level 4 by that date wiull still get it.

If this conversation is being monitored by anybody from Google, do you care to comment?

Pratik Asutkar