TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Let the free Google drive expire

Hello,

I didn't realize I had to enable the Level 4 Google drive space within 30 days, and decided to wait until I reach the limit of one of my accounts to redeem it. Tried to do it now and realized the 30 day thing.

Any help?

Thanks,

Simo

Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi,

I worked very hard to reach Level 4 with godd quality contents.

But I did not notice any email telling me about the 100GB upgrade in my Google Drive.

Now I realized it because I received the email telling the promo expiration.

I still have ONLY 15GB...

After passing 1 Million Photo Views due to my hard work on improving Maps with professional pictures, ISN'T THERE ANY CHANCE TO GET MY DRIVE UPGRADED TO 100GB?

PLEASE HELP...

Thank you a lot in advance

Level 7

I've checked my local guides home page. I'm at level 4 but still have not received my code for drive storage. Is there some other way to receive it?

Level 10

It must have been an unpleasant task to announce such an unpopular decision, @TraciC. I sympathize with you - but also with all the Level 3 (and below) fellow LG's who were counting on (or at least hoping for) the free storage. I just hope you guys can come up with something really cool that pleases the folks.

Say a Pixel Phone that comes with unlimited storage anyway. 🙂

Level 8

I am very excited to see what the future holds

Level 2

Well this is unfortunate 😞 I know I cannot reach level 4 by then...

Level 7

PLEASE HELP: Level 4 - But Never received any code for 100GB Drive Storage

Hi everybody / Moderators,

I worked VERY hard to reach level 4.

I always upload high quality/professional grade pictures (mostly HDR with Corrected Perspective, etc) to improve Maps with high quality content.

They have more than 1 Million Views.

Yesterday, I received the (sad) email telling the expiring promotion to upgrade Drive storage to 100GB.

So I checked my Drive and discovered it is only 15GB!

Then I went to my inbox and found the email telling that I had reached Level 4 (from "Lorenzo de Local Guides") AND telling that "I was going to receive an email to update my Drive storage in 5 (five) weeks." -in Spanish.

BUT that email was NEVER sent to me.

So after all my efforts (that I keep doing hard) I still only have 15GB... (REALLY low for e-mails + apps. I can't upload Pro video files because there's only 50% free space)

MODERATORS: please help me to solve this sad situation...

I write this ASKING FOR HELP.

I didn't realize that I didn't receive that supposed email...

Now that Google announced the end of the benefit I feel REALLY FRUSTRATED.

Thank you very much in advance.

PS: I add a screeshoot of the email received with congratulations for Level 4..

Screenshots_2017-03-05-03-28-23.png

Level 4

Hi! I've reached level 4 just yesterday and I can't get my Google Drive storage. Yesterday, I looked at my Local Guides Homepage and I could get the storage, but I haven't decided me. Today, I can't get the storage any more, can anyone help me?

Level 5

Hi, 

I haven't noticed that the promo have to be activated within 30 days and missed the deadline. Can I still get a bonus? (I'm level 5 actually) Thank you! 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MathisM I have send you a private message, please respond there so we can look into this.

Thank you,

Ara