TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

HI @Bill_G @PrasadM

I would suggest you try out the steps outlined in Traci's post.

I just reached Level 4, how do I redeem my benefit?

You can visit Local Guides Home to access your free Drive storage code. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year.

Note: Please be sure to activate the Drive storage code on the same account that you would like to apply the additional drive storage. We are unable to reverse Drive storage activations or change the account once the code has been activated.

I already reached Level 4 but never redeemed by benefit; do I still get it?

As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit upon reaching Level 4 if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TecnoD

Did you visit Local Guides Home to access your free Drive storage code? Do note that the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

Level 4
Level 4

Can't activate 100GB of free google drive storage

Screenshot_2017-03-04-00-08-47.png

Just recently achieved level 4 status, but never received an email with instructions on how to activate 100GB of free storage. I went through multiple help strings from others, but do not see any link to push to take me to place to activate free storage.

Can you please send me link to obtain access code and activate free 100GB of google drive storage.

Level 9

Re: Can't activate 100GB of free google drive storage

Hi @RMR give sometime to arrive the mail.Generally the mail is sent within 1 week.

Peace 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 6

Mensaje enviado por Google hoy sobre el espacio en Drive

Buenos dias a todos, ¿habeis recibido un mensaje de Google sobre el espacio en Drive?, cada la promocion el 17 de Marzo y solo tendremos el espacio durante un año, luego desaparece .... yo pensaba que era para siempre por ayudarles .... ¿Que os parece?

Level 6

100 gb storage for old level 4

I'm level 4 several montes ago. Cannot I to have 100 gb storage?

(Sorry for my English)

Hace meses que soy nivel 4. ¿Yo no puedo tener los 100 gb de almacenamiento?

Level 6

Re: Mensaje enviado por Google hoy sobre el espacio en Drive

Me parece muy mal. Ahora acabo de preguntar si los que ya somos nivel 4 desde hace tiempo tenemos derecho a tener ese espacio. Nos lo curramos un montón para arreglar auténticos desastres (pusieron un taller de reparación de vehículos en medio de una avenida cuando estaba a 3 km). 

Level 9
Level 9

Re: 100 gb storage for old level 4

If you reached L4 more than 30 days ago it's too late and nothing can be done

Level 6

Re: 100 gb storage for old level 4

It's not just. This promotion didn't exist when I arribed to level 4. Have we no prize? We have done a lot of work. 

Level 10

I can understand the rationale. As the LG program grows, there are so many members you cannot give free storage to everyone. Also budgets.

I hope you can have some other way to promote the program and reward ppl who spend alot of time to contribute reviews, photos, and also spread the word to their friends. Lots of competition in this space as Facebook also releasing some City Guides feature.

The LG badge and star in Maps is also devalued. Any level 2 or 3 gets a badge. And people who have hundreds or thousands of points have no additional benefit. Maybe extra tiers are needed.

For my pattern, I submit alot alot of photos. Which means I take alot of them on my phone. the free storage is very necessary for me as I have way more photos than free 15gb can accomodate. Once my free storage ends i need to do serious housekeeping, which sucks as it is difficult to do without making sure I dont delete my personal photos at the same time.

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps