Phamstagram360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Good times @ #BeerPark #Las Vegas! taken with the Insta360..

thetaplus_20190626221032101-01-01-01.jpeg

taken with the Insta360 OneX camera, this BeerPark in L.V. is excellent to watch the cars, the fountain, and listen to live music there!.  

one of my favorite place to eat.  good food and plenty of different type of beers there too.   

Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Good times @ #BeerPark #Las Vegas! taken with the Insta360..

@Phamstagram360 Your photo is amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us. Do you live nearby? What did you do there? Please tell us a bit more details. Maybe you can include some details in the main post. It might be useful for others.

Level 7

Hello Ant Bad Yogi,

i was at Las Vegas for work in the desert, but after work found a nice cool place to eat and see the views on the strip.    the music and food is excellent, i don't drink so i can not vouch for the beer they have,  many types too.   anyways i do environmental selfies and i use the Insta360 OneX camera to take this shot.   

post edited in snapseed (free app) 

i will post more later !

thank you

phamstagram360  my instagram 

Level 8

@Phamstagram360 Thank you for your reply. Please write @ to mention me, so I get notified. If you would like to post more, maybe you can include some more details like you replied me. That would give others idea about your post and it might be useful for them. Hope to read your experience soon.

Level 7

yes.. i agree i needed to add more data or info to the body of the post.. i was not a where of what i the intended post, not only just the photo but the purpose of the photo...   i corrected that in the body of the post..   in future i will add more info !    

Former Google Contributor

@Phamstagram360 Really cool photo! I must try it myself! Do you live in Vegas? Have you taken many similar photos? I think they are quite different and look amazing. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello and thanks,

I was working there in Vegas for about 1 week so I took advantage and took photos everywhere and at night..

The camera I use is the 360 camera called Insta360 One X,  about 400 dollars with the selfie stick.

There are so many things you can do with this 360 camera

• Take normal 360 shots in dynamic mode
  • Flatten out the 360 shot as tiny planet
  • Flatten out the 360 shot as inverted planet
  • Warp the flatten image hybrid of tiny planet and inverted planet side inversion
  • Do normal 360 video
  • Do time lapse with the 360

My Instagram is   phamstagram360 

I have many examples there