Krishnabanoth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Good photogrphy

IMG_20180919_081425.jpg

నేను ఫోటోగ్రఫీని ఇష్టపడుతున్నాను కాబట్టి ఫోటోగ్రాఫ్ల కోసం ఒక ప్రతిభను ఉంది. .

Khammam, Telangana, India
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Good photogrphy

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Thanks for sharing this cool photo with us.

Is photography your hobby? What kind of camera are you using?

By the way, if you are interested in this topic, feel free to check out the How to take great photos in low light. It could help for shooting in the evening. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Krishnabanoth, I too have the same question our @Petra_M has asked; to add, did you shoot this shot from the top of a TREE - this like an Arial photography..!!??

Level 8

Thank you for your reply @Petra_M 

Actually iam useing  my smart phone for capture photos 

I have no degital camera s like dslr,360 camres.

Thank you for asking .

@Petra_M 

Level 10

You have not answered me dear @Krishnabanoth - Did you shoot with your mobile from the top of a tree?

Believe me friend, when most of us started, we too did not have DSLR (For your info: now DSLRs are getting outdated & Mirrorless are knocking at every gate.

Thanks

Level 8

Hi my dear 

@TravellerG 

Iam not climbed tree.

I meen this photo not upon the tree

And iam captured on the Land.

Thanks for asking 

@TravellerG 

Level 10

You have used good angle of your mobile camera - congratulations.. dear @Krishnabanoth - you have lot of scope to learn more...all the best

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Thanks for the reply.

To make the most of your experience, you can have a look at these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @Petra_M