ANJANABALAN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Good one!!!!!!

The smell and the taste!!!!!!!The smell and the taste!!!!!!!

Shree Anandhaas, Marudhamalai Road, Vadavalli, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Good one!!!!!!

Hi @ANJANABALAN, and welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing your photo! Can you tell us what exactly we're looking at? Is it something like a pancake?

Please have in mind that sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. For tips on how to create more engaging posts, you can read 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @ANJANABALAN,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. How was your experience in this restaurant? Is that bread in the right corner?

You can share your review and photos of this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

This is the common items available in south INDIA. The left one is the masal dosa and the right is the masal puri

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the reply, @ANJANABALAN. Is the sauce spicy?

I just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members when you are communicating with them by writing @ before their name. That's how they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @ANJANABALAN.

I tried once chicken tikka masala with butter naan. I liked it a lot. Here is a picture of it:

Caption: A photo of Chicken Tikka Masala dish with butter Naan (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: A photo of Chicken Tikka Masala dish with butter Naan (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!