Brian59brand's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Good bye

I'm through with this program.  I've just waisted about 2 hours and did nothing because this program won't let me do anything.  Peace out.

San Lorenzo, CA, USA
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Good bye

@Brian59brand what happened brother can you tell me in details☺️😣😑 why are you going

Level 3

I'm not through,  I just get a little frustrated on computers and tablets quite often.  I read the help on how to post a picture but when I followed the instructions it didn't give me the options it said would be there.  I'll figure it out, or ask a lot of questions. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Brian59brand,

Whenever you have a question, just post it on Connect. The Community here is very active and very helpful.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 3

I will,  when I find where connect is, thank you.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Brian59brand,

Connect is the whole Community here. Some people refer to Connect as a forum, others use different terms. You can find a great answer here.

Let me know if I can help with something.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Something might be on happened it might be a technical issue are you wait to post picture here or on Google maps? 

If you fee bour you can send​ other private messages talk

pixlr_20180221204713667.jpg