5 comments
Level 10

Trả lời: Good Morning 🔆

Nice to meet you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Trả lời: Good Morning 🔆

Hi @Sayan19

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Nice photos, thanks for sharing. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect?

I am moving your post from Photography to Food & Drink because it is about the drink.

I hope you've also left your review on Google Maps. I'm sure it will be very useful for other visitors.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Good Morning 🔆

Hi @Sayan19

Welcome to Google Local Guide Connect.

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing your first post with us.

Thanks again.

Welcome to our beautiful Bangladesh. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Hi @Sayan19,

I see that you drink your coffee with pleasure! 

Can you tell us please where do you prefer to drink a coffee? At home or in Cafe? I prefer to drink mine at home and that's my favorite coffee cup: 

Caption: A photo of coffee cup (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of coffee cup (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Sayan19,

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

I'm also a coffee lover, and I love them with flavors like caramel. Mostly, I'm going with my friends for a talk and a coffee. How about you? Are you that type of person who cannot live without that?

Caption: Photo of a cup of flat white at my favorite place, Depresso in Eger, Hungary (Local Guide @Petra_M)Caption: Photo of a cup of flat white at my favorite place, Depresso in Eger, Hungary (Local Guide @Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!