Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Good Morning 360 πŸ“·

Good Morning 360 πŸ“·

Batticaloa Lighthouse

Palaminmadu, Batticaloa, Sri Lanka

January 06, 2019 @ 07:00 (+0530)

This meetup is hosted under the theme of "Good Morning Photography" to capture beautiful 360 photos of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka. This meetup will focus on capturing and uploading better quality 360 pictures to Google maps. Participants, please bring your 360 cameras if you have any / I can give my 360 camera to practice :) Hope to see you all on the 6th of January 2019. Make sure to get your caps or umbrellas depending on the weather conditions.

RSVP here

Palaminmadu, Batticaloa, Sri Lanka
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Good Morning 360 πŸ“·

Wishing you all the best for your 360 meetup @IlankovanT βœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈ

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Thank you @KashifMisidia πŸ™‚

Former Google Contributor

Happy New Year, @IlankovanT. I'm sure the recap of this meet-up is going to be full of amazing morning glowing light. I can't wait to see it. Have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @IrrPavlova πŸ™‚ HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU πŸ™‚

yes, this time I'm thinking of making a different meet-up. soon I will come up with a beautiful RECAP πŸ™‚