Hysyy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Golden Bridge Day Tour from Da Nang, Viet Nam

MTXX_20190209154441.jpgMTXX_20190209154743.jpgMTXX_20190209154907_mh1549705518738.jpgMTXX_20190209154907_mr1549706355814.jpgMTXX_20190209154907_mr1549706355814_mh1549706365520.jpg

7 comments
Level 3

Re: Golden Bridge Day Tour from Da Nang, Viet Nam

Explore the grandeur of the 150m Golden Bridge and witness the colossal hands stretching out the skies

Google Vendor

Hi @Hysyy,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. What did you enjoy the most during your trip? Can you tell us a bit more?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

@sonnyNg have you been there?

By the way, I am relabeling your post to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Xin chào @Hysyy,

Cám ơn bạn đã chia sẻ về cây cầu độc đáo này!

Bạn có thể ghi thêm một ít cảm nghĩ của bạn khi tới nơi này nhé. : ]

Mình có thể gọi ý thêm cho bạn, có thể ghi chú thêm cảm nhận khi đi bắng cáp treo tới cây cầy đó chẳng hạn.

Much appreciated for mentioning me, @InaS. I have never been there, probably Da Nang is the destination to go on my next trip to Viet Nam!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Hysyy,

Thank you for sharing these interesting photos with us. 

I appreciate very much the idea with the hands, it reminds me a bit about the one in Venice holding a building. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks for sharing with us @Hysyy 

It looks a bit different bridge than others I have seen.

Level 3

YES, it is a small model of Golden Bridge. It located near Dragon Bridge in Da Nang. the real bridge located in Ba Na Hill - Da Nang

Level 3

@BorrisSokiei will do that