vvbellur's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Go Loco Podcast - Episode 5 (Coming soon!) Call for participation

GolocoEp5.jpg

Hiiii Local Guides, hope everyone is doing well. January is already over and we have passed the first week of February! Time flies isn't it?! 🙂 Hope everyone got a chance to listen our Episode 3 - Crazy Rich (in view counts) Asians with @Pedi and @JulienH from Singapore!

I am super happy to be hosting the 5th episode of the Go Loco Podcast which will be released in the first week of March. Can you take a guess as to what the theme would be? International Women's Day (IWD)!!! 10 points to you if you guessed it right!

We are changing up the format for this episode and want to throw open the floor for as many Local Guides and even Googlers to "voice" their opinions about International Women's Day. And this includes men as well. That's right guys, we need you to be a part of this conversation.

So how can you participate in this podcast? You can start by voice recording your answers to any/all of the following questions. In your voice message please include the following: First name [compulsory], Country (optional), and LG Level (optional).

1. What does International Women's Day mean to you?
  2. What are your thoughts on how women and girls are represented through current media?
  3. Which feature do you use the most in Google Maps and why?
  4. If you could request a new feature in Google Maps that would help make the world much safer for women, what would it be?

Please send in your voice messages before: Feb 22nd Feb 27th (extending the date)!

(You can use any simple voice recording app to record your message). That gives you 10 days time to record and email us your voice clips. Please visit our Go Loco Podcast page to find the email id as we can't mention it here. Thank you and I am eagerly looking forward to your responses. All hands on deck please!

cc @TraciC @brittym @MaxNYC 🙂

9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 5 (Coming soon!) Call for participation

Thank you for sharing the new topic @vvbellur. I'm sure it's going to be very interesting.

Also, I would like to let you know that if you need moderation assistance from a moderator in the future, make sure to tag one of the Google Moderators. Please avoid tagging people not mentioned in the above article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Wow @vvbellur great theme to choose!

I'd love to be a part and would make it a point to send it right across to you before the deadline.

More power to you and the women making a difference to the world!

Good luck for the podcast!

Level 8

@VasT , Thank you so much. I kept wondering how I could get the Googler's attention too. I'll bookmark this link and be sure not to tag too many folks. Please do participate 🙂

Cheers!

Level 8

Level 8

Amazing initiative @vvbellur :') 

@vvbellur can somebody sent the questions instead of recording them?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@VasT yes you sure can! We've got a Go Loco podcast gmail. I'll spell it out since I think links aren't favoured on this forum. (No spaces) golocopodcast at gmail dot com. 

Please send questions over! 

#singaporelocalguides

Thank you @Pedi, for your reply and respecting the Community rules!

Level 7

Heyi, I hope you remember me from a post on night ride to vv puram food street.

I have to discuss couple of things related to "connect live". Please reply.

My email ID sugam.smvdu(at)gmail.com