Shirley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Go Loco Podcast - Episode 4 (OUT NOW!)

Caption: Episode 4, Nunung and Shirley invites you to join in the ride for Episode 4.Caption: Episode 4, Nunung and Shirley invites you to join in the ride for Episode 4.

Time flies and it's been another two weeks and here goes for the fourth episode of the Go Loco Podcast, the unofficial Local Guides podcast! For this episode, @NunungAfuah shares some of her insights on Local Guides Connect! We are inviting you to go on a ride with us for this episode!

Since Nunung is from Indonesia, we wanted for her to give some personal tips to the Indonesian community, who are very active Local Guides as well. So definitely come and have a listen!

She was also an attendee at Connect Live 2018. We have heard before that some attendees have some concerns as this may be a big event and trip to US. She also had some concerns but she does have some insight.

We've tried to keep this episode short and sweet. We understand that everyone gets to be really busy, so we tried to breakdown the "must knows." Please feel free to provide any feedback that you may have. 

Since Connect Live 2019 was announced yesterday, Nunung also has some comments for your application as well. So, what are you waiting for? Don't hesitate and go have a listen

Many thanks to my co-creators with this episode, especially @AdrianLunsong  and @Pedi with the audio!

If you like what you hear, don't forget to subscribe and share to your social networks, please and thanks!!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 4 (OUT NOW!)

Yayy. Thank you @Shirley for hosting 🙂

I am too nervous to do but it's fun 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Nice

Level 9

Something fresh to listen to tomorrow!!!!  😁

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

Ide yang luar biasa, Kak @Shirley , untuk membuat bincang-bincang seperti ini dengan Connect Moderator @NunungAfuah .

Google Moderator

Hey @Shirley ,

It's great that you shared the new episode of Go Loco Podcast. I am sure that not only Indonesian Local Guides but the whole community will appreciate the useful tips.

Have you thought of participating in Connect Live 2019? What about you @NunungAfuah?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Ooh! I think we need a Go car for the Go Loco team! Hehehehe! Thanks @Shirley and @NunungAfuah for Episode 4! Nunung.. I have to brush up on my Bahasa and it's interesting to hear the differences between Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia. My dad has a lot of Indonesian friends and he can speak Bahasa Indonesia fluently, if I'm not mistaken.

To the Indonesian community on Connect, what do you think about this episode? Do you like that we mixed English and Bahasa together?

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Hi @MoniDi , I am happy to hear about Connect Live 2019 news. I am about figuring out what my video will be 🙂

Hi @AdrianLunsong , they love it much. Thanks for giving me a chance to talk, it's fun 🙂

@iorikun301 wah terimakasih telah mendengarkannya. 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Excellent episode, @Shirley  & @NunungAfuah ! Loved hearing about your experiences as moderators and the advice you both shared in terms of Connect Live applications and the experience of being there last year was very genuine and helpful as well. 

You go, ladies!😊

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Hi @SP31, join this year event aka Connect Live right? Hope to see you again! 

Indonesia Local Guides