Shirley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Go Loco Podcast - Episode 4 (Coming soon!)

After Episode 3 with @JulienH  and @Pedi, we're going to change things up a bit! For this next episode, we have @NunungAfuah coming on board and sharing some of her insights as a Connect Moderator. In addition, she's had the opportunity to participate in Connect Live as well, so we'll take a few moments to chat about that process as well.

For Episode 4: We got Shirley and Nunung chatting about the Connect forum from Connect Moderator''s point of view!For Episode 4: We got Shirley and Nunung chatting about the Connect forum from Connect Moderator''s point of view!

Have you ever wondered what we do behind the scenes? Well, we're going to be chatting about that. But if you have any questions about what it is like to be a Connect Moderator or our experiences from Connect Live 2018, do drop us a comment here or a recording. Please leave us your name and where you are from and what your question may be! 

The two of us have also done some travelling in Indonesia together, and we're going to touch a bit on our traveling experiences as well.

Hopefully we can provide some insight to what we do and what we love seeing here on Connect!!!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 4 (Coming soon!)

Yay!! Sounds fantastic @Shirley @NunungAfuah !! Can't wait to hear it!! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

@Shirley Wow! This is a nice initiative. Waiting for some nice reply....

Level 10

Looking forward!

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Shirley, thanks for the teaser, I'm looking forward to listening to episode 4. I'd love to hear what @NunungAfuah has to share about her experience.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Awesome! Can't wait!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

That's a great news @Shirley  

We're waiting to see next Episode 4 @NunungAfuah , @JulienH and  @Pedi

Connect Moderator

It's going to be great @Shirley looking forward

Level 9

Wooo hoo!  Can't wait to listen in...😊

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Betreff: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 4 (Coming soon!)

Genug Stoff für einen schönen Abend!

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter