AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Go Loco Podcast - Episode 3 (Coming soon!)

Caption: Banner showing Pedi, Julien and Adrian who are the guests/host for Go Loco: Episode 3!Caption: Banner showing Pedi, Julien and Adrian who are the guests/host for Go Loco: Episode 3!

Howdy all.. we're about a week away from the release of Episode 3 of the Go Loco podcast! We're planning to record this weekend (no rest for the weary!), we've got a rough script going and we have space for questions from listeners!!

I would be absolutely thrilled to have you all send in questions for my lovely guests, @Pedi  and @JulienH , who are Local Guides based in Singapore! I will be interviewing them on their background as Local Guides, their tips for applying to Connect Live 2019 and also what their experiences were like at last year's event! Also, Chinese New Year is just around the corner (5th February 2019) so I have a few questions about that too and also about Singapore in general!

Ever wanted to know what Singapore is like? What about how the locals speak? Or is it really true that chewing gum is banned?! What is Chinese New Year celebrations like in Singapore? Does everyone get a red packet?! What is a red packet?!

Well, now's a perfect time to send in those questions! All you have to do is make a recording on your phone/computer stating your name, where you are from, your Local Guide level and then your questions/comments! Then send us the audio file to our email address (you'll need to visit our podcast page to find our email address!). Please make sure that you are recording in a quiet environment and also that your voice is loud and clear!! We'll try our best to feature as many questions as possible!!

Major thanks!! 

By the way, why don't you listen our Episode 2, see what the podcast is all about and also to get a feel for how your recordings should be like!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Manchester, UK
19 comments
Level 10

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 3 (Coming soon!)

Can't wait for this to be out! 🙂

omg what a silly photo of me. 

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

Waiting for it.

Support my Idea
Love to contribute
Connect Moderator

Woohoo, @AdrianLunsong! Super excited for this episode to learn more about @JulienH & @Pedi and life in Singapore! 😊

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Wow @AdrianLunsong  I look forward to listening about Singapore as I plan to visit it in the near future. Probably this year 😄 

What's the time length of the question that we can send for the podcast btw?

Thanks and all the best. Eager to listen about the beautiful country.

Google Moderator

Hey @AdrianLunsong ,

I cannot wait to see the results from the interview. 

It has always been interesting for me to see the Chinese New Year and Singapore is a dream destination of mine. Every information about this country would be appreciated.

I hear that there are many laws in Singapore which the tourists are not aware of and the fees are really high if you do not respect them. It would be nice for you to share some advice with the Local Guides who would like to visit it, including myself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hey @AdrianLunsong 

Just Heard episode 2 with Vandana it was great and now I am eagerly waiting for episode 3.

All the best!!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Sanjay_viswa  @SP31  @Alam_Shaikh @ArchitOjha !!

As for your question Archit, there's no 'official' limit. I don't know how many questions you have for @Pedi  and @JulienH but, if you have a lot, I would suggest picking to 2-3 questions (select a few different varieties so not all on the same topic and maybe something that would be of interest to others too). And then follow up with a direct conversation with them on Connect/Hangouts when you've confirmed your trip. You'll probably have more questions then!

Just state your name, where you're from and your questions. Keep it as brief as you can and ensure your voice is loud and clear with minimal background noise! If you can email the audio file to us for as soon as possible that will be great as we are recording this weekend.  🙂

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Connect Moderator

Noted @MoniDi  I'll include your questions in my script and hopefully we'll be able to make Singapore as enticing as ever!!

Level 10

Thank you @AdrianLunsong. I have sent it to you.

Good luck. 🙂