AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Go Loco Podcast - Episode 2 (OUT NOW!)

"Caption: Banner showing promo for Episode 2 of Go Loco Podcast"Caption: Banner showing promo for Episode 2 of Go Loco Podcast

It’s been two weeks and we are now ready to rock the second episode of the Go Loco podcast, the unofficial Local Guides podcast! As mentioned in this post, for Episode 2 we are showcasing the amazing @vvbellur! You should also check out this awesome article about her too!

In this episode, you can listen to Vandana talk about her background, how she got bit by the travel bug and what’s her inspiration to see as much of the world as possible. I definitely had a great chat with her and covered various topics such as the Local Guides program, travel tips, her Connect Live experience and we also touched a bit on India and the forthcoming India’s Republic Day!

I hope you’ll enjoy this episode.. It’s a tad long (I know!! I’m working on getting my estimates right and reducing content down to 30 minutes!). And if you have any feedback, feel free to let us know in the comments below; the Go Loco team are all ears and eager to improve the listening experience!

In the episode description (when you visit the podcast page), there are also useful links on items that we touched on so give them a visit! And just a side note, the audio quality is generally okay but there are the occasional synching issues (I might come across as talking over Vandana at times when I really didn’t) and also some lost words (we had a lot of dropped calls whilst recording!).

Anyway, don't linger any longer.. go here to listen to the second episode!!

If you like what you hear, don't forget to subscribe and share to all your social networks!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Manchester, UK
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 2

Great episode (well, the part I have heard until now 😉). And thanks a lot for advertising the 2nd European Meet-up

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

No probs @JanVanHaver! Glad to help out! I hope I pronounced your name right! There are a few folks from UK considering the meet up, @TimBull@PeteMHW@IrenaS @FazZ. Or at least looking at flights/train and figuring out the logistics and cost! Is there a group chat for all prospective goers... might be too early for that.. but maybe folks can ask questions and such?

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Former Google Contributor

Re: Go Loco Podcast - Episode 2 (OUT NOW!)

I'm just listening to the episode, @AdrianLunsong. Thank you for sharing. You guys are so positive. Where was the theme song recorded? It lifts my mood every time I hear it. 😄 I even rewound a few times when I listened to the first episode.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@AdrianLunsong I will send those LGs a private message about the best way to get in touch.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Thank you @AdrianLunsong and @

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

Thanks @IrrPavlova for your support and glad you like the episode! @Pedi composed, sang and recorded the theme song!  She's super talented for sure!! 

Connect Moderator

@TheEagleEye So happy that you're enjoying the podcast! I don't know yet if I'll be there in Ghent for the meetup.. but fingers crossed, I will! I would love to interview you all and make a special podcast episode of the event! 🙂

Connect Moderator

@JanVanHaver by the way, you so need a hashtag for this event! Then we can include it in all promo material and also add it to the reviews when you're all there food crawling and photo walking around!! 🙂

Former Google Contributor

I agree with you @IrrPavlova, the tune is very cheerful.

The idea of these interviews @AdrianLunsong is absolutely brilliant. I'm excited to check the upcoming episodes. Way to go! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!