AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Go Loco Podcast - E3 Crazy Rich (in view counts) Asians

@ArchitOjha I have an idea for an episode and if I can get the guest that I'm thinking off.. I might be able to do one related to Malaysia/Indonesia! In any case, you've got tons of amazing folks here on Connect to help fill in the blanks! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10

Hi @AdrianLunsong, thanks for the Podcasts, they are great. My wife and were in Malaysia in 2017. Unsure if and when we will be back. We enjoyed our stay there.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

loved the episode, good job @AdrianLunsong  @JulienH  @Pedi 

Adrian you sound great ♥

Google Vendor

Hi @AdrianLunsong,

Thank you for sharing with us. It was really interesting to hear all about Singapore. I'm waiting for more podcasts :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hey @AdrianLunsong , although the podcast is a bit long to me, but don't cut it short!  It's actually well organized and interesting!

Maybe next time I should well prepared the my schedule before start to listen... lol

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Connect Moderator

@Brett  I've been told the next episode will be shorter, possibly around the 30 minutes mark. It hasn't been recorded yet so time will tell! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews