Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Global warming

I am worried about global warming and the effect it is having on the world today. With most of Europe experiencing extremely hot weather at the moment and bush fires killing people, sad news especially in Greece. Yesterday I read that a ten foot shark arrived in Mallorca, Spain,  obviously confused by the weather, he later died. It makes me wonder, what kind of world are we leaving for our children and future generations.

Ireland
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Global warming

Hi @Eire27 and welcome to Connect!

Global warming is a complected topic, indeed. There are already established some eco-friendly practices, so there is less plastic polluting our Earth and interfering with the conditioning we live in. Other than that, this is not the first time the Earth experiences severe changes. Its just the first time humans are around to see it and have the ability to affect it. We can only do our best to take care of nature as much as we can.

That said, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic , as I see you are new to the community. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, share travel experiences and more. And we kindly ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

You may also want to:

As a tip, I recommend you to Search the community before creating a message, as many questions already resolved. However, if you need more information, do not hesitate to mention the Google and Connect moderators or reply here.

Also these tips & tricks for making a more engaging post on Local Guides Connect. are really useful.

Enjoy the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello, thank you for your reply and the information, greetings from, Orla in Ireland

Level 8

Hi @Eire27, how are you?

I found a new research about this.

Best regards from Brazil!

Level 8

Hello @Haruki  I am good thanks. That is good thanks for sharing. I hope you are well in Brazil. My friend is in Brazil now and enjoying the warm weather, she sent me a beautiful video of a sun set from Brazil, so nice .By the way I was surprised by your message, it was one of my first posts on connect I think 😊