TheLifesWay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Global Village Has So Much To Offer, Dubai, UAE

Hi Friends,

Global Village is truly a worth visiting tourist place in Dubai, UAE as it offers so much in just the entry ticket of AED 15 you get to see a lot of rich cultural heritage of all the different countries of the world.
Syria at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Syria at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
Syria as we know only in news but here in Global Village, you could see the culture and heritage the country has to offer to the world.
Afghanistan at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Afghanistan at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
Afghanistan gates really were the best in terms of combinations of color and attractiveness with their lights, arts, and design. It is really something that you need to experience it with your travel. 
Egypt at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Egypt at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
Check out the Egypt and KSA entrances as they have made the grand doors with good lights and windows showcasing their culture to the world. When you enter the galleries, there will be various shops selling food, clothes and other collectibles items related to the country. 
KSA at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)KSA at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
Azerbaijan is the country I have never read about also and Global Village is definitely good for your General Knowledge and that's why they say that travel enriches your mind for sure. 
Azerbaijan at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Azerbaijan at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
I think beyond all these UAE Ministry of Community Development is working day and night to bring collaboration and togetherness between different cultures and countries. 
Alsanaa at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Alsanaa at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
All of this is made possible by the UAE and as I already told in my other posts that I have never seen any grills on the window with the same pattern or design and here it is showcased in the UAE gallery.
UAE at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)UAE at Global Village, Dubai (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)
Global Village will continue to rule in some of my daily posts and then we will shift to a new location to be worthy of your time and eyes! Till that time show some likes on my other posts from the venue in Dubai, UAE. 
Cheers!!!
Aashish Rai
#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra
#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
2 comments
Level 8

Отговор: Global Village Has So Much To Offer, Dubai, UAE

Hello @TheLifesWay.
Thank you for sharing these beautiful night photos from Global Village in Dubai.

Best regards!

Flag of Bulgaria
Greetings from Bulgaria
"Think Different"
<ХСП>
Level 10

Отговор: Global Village Has So Much To Offer, Dubai, UAE

Thanks a lot for the like and comments @mockata2 

#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra