Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Global Friendships via LG's Program !

Thanks for the wonderful post @Haseeb.

@SovitaD @LaxmiG1 @NirajBhusal @PushpendraKhadka @Surendra @BishowvijayaP

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

You are most welcome brother @MadanKPradhan

Please share your friendship stories via connect, I'm sure you have many friends 🙂

Level 9

Thank you @Haseeb

for sharing you nice thought,,, very nice

Level 9

You are most welcome brother @AbdullahAM

Do share about your friendships via connect 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wao what a great composition, you just expose my very feelings in your post but i will not say it just post, it's real friendship of real friends among all continents and countries, i believe earth is a real global village after launching Google Maps and Local Guides Connect, thank you very much @Haseeb brother so such great composition and thanks to remember us in your great journey, i would like to add some helpful fellows here like @ErmesT @DavidTito @ShafiulB @Flash, @khammami @AsadMayo @SaqibAkhtar

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Pakistan Local Guides 

Level 10

Dear @Haseeb

Really nice tropic you posted .LG Program is really make friendship between all others Local guides all over the world.

Thanks for your great Idea.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you, my friend, we have a great friendship don't we I am always here your Worldwide friend @DavidTito

@Anonymous wrote:

Wao what a great composition, you just expose my very feelings in your post but i will not say it just post, it's real friendship of real friends among all continents and countries, i believe earth is a real global village after launching Google Maps and Local Guides Connect, thank you very much @Haseeb brother so such great composition and thanks to remember us in your great journey, i would like to add some helpful fellows here like @ErmesT @DavidTito @ShafiulB @Flash, @khammami @AsadMayo @SaqibAkhtar

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Pakistan Local Guides 

Level 9

Thanks bro @Anonymous
I'm glad also to read about your friends on connect 🙂

We all know about your very supportive character in all forms @DavidTito I'm glad to know you too my friend, if anyone ever wear a SVT shirt, It always reminds about you   🙂

@Golam I'm happy you read it through, do share about your friends on connect 🙂
Thanks for all your support

Level 8

@Haseeb lol @Haseeb thank you, bro, I remember you hanging your camera outside that building so high off the ground I was worried you going to lose it well it looked like it. But most of I love you guys @Haseeb @StephenAbraham

AkmalB

Level 8

@Haseeb Really very Marvellous post thank you for sharing with us.

@OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @MadanKPradhan @SovitaD @RupendraNeupane @Surendra