Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Global Friendships via LG's Program !

@Sagir wrote:

Wow... @Haseeb 

you are amazing, a highly motivated LG...

thanks for being a Brother and a friend; One day Insha Allah we will meet live not virtual...

Insh allah soon bro, I'll come to Lagos, Nigeria. no worries 😉

Do share your friendship stories. Who has been your best friend so far via connect ?

Do share your friendship story with us.

Connect Moderator

This is a beautiful post @Haseeb! I'm a fan of yours too 😊

You sure have met lots of amazing people here! I hope I can get to know you and everyone else on Connect more over time 😃

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Wow, what a post @Haseeb

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for tagging me, you made my day, a wave of happiness in my working day.

Yes, a worldwide friendship with people working together in this global project, "equal in diversity" learning from each other. The world is smaller now, in this platform that is just the mirror of the positive part of our planet, a dream becoming true. Let me mention here my friend @KarenVChin and @FaridTDF, and @YK1001 and @IlankovanT (and a good bottle of prosecco in San Francisco).

And @LucioV, of course (we will meet in a few days) and many many more

Thanks for writing

Ermes

I'm glad you likes it Sir @ErmesT

All Respect

Thanks for sharing with us your friendship story, I'm sure you guys had a lot of fun together & I wish you guys to have another great year here on connect 🙂

Level 9

@IlankovanT wrote:

@Haseeb Beautiful post and thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts :). Wishing you all the best and I hope we can meet "offline

I hope to meet you soon also bro
Or maybe my next layover via Bandaranaike, I will give a shout to you guys 😉

Level 9

@Jesi wrote:

This is a beautiful post @Haseeb! I'm a fan of yours too 😊

You sure have met lots of amazing people here! I hope I can get to know you and everyone else on Connect more over time 😃

I'm glad you likes it dear, Your post about Iguazu falls will remain in my memories & if I were to visit any water fall, I know who to look for 🙂

Would love to meet you in person soon 🙂

Do share your friendship stories. Who has been your best friend so far via connect ?

Connect Moderator

@Haseeb, que lindo 🙂 lo que usted escribió, la amistad en Connect como usted indica y yo ratificó, "No tiene fronteras, sexo, religión o idioma", esta gran "Babel moderna" nos une a todos, creando lazos y uniones de amistad virtuales y en algunos casos reales, pero todas con este gran paraguas que el proyecto Local Guides. A diario entramos 🖼 a Connect, a ver cómo están nuestros amigos, leer 🤗 que viaje realizaron, comentar sobre las nuevas opciones que tiene Google Maps o simplemente, decirles hola 🙌, a medida que pasa el tiempo vamos conociendo a unos más que a otros, y no es que no deseemos estar con los demás pero algunos son más divertidos que otros, según nuestra personalidad 😊 , a algunos los seguimos más atentamente que a otros 😬 jejejeje pero en general Connect es un lugar muy divertido donde las amistades que hacemos son muy fuertes y con bases firmes 🏗🏬. En mi caso  hay muchos de los cuales me gusta decir que son mis amigos, gracias por su post es una buena escusa para pensar 🤔 un poco en la amistad...

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

@FaridTDF wrote:

@Haseeb, que lindo 🙂 lo que usted escribió, la amistad en Connect como usted indica y yo ratificó, "No tiene fronteras, sexo, religión o idioma", esta gran "Babel moderna" nos une a todos, creando lazos y uniones de amistad virtuales y en algunos casos reales, pero todas con este gran paraguas que el proyecto Local Guides. A diario entramos a Connect, a ver cómo están nuestros amigos, leer 🤗 que viaje realizaron, comentar sobre las nuevas opciones que tiene Google Maps o s implement, decirle hola 🙌, a medida que pasa el tiempo vamos conociendo a unos más que a otros, y no es que no deseemos estar con los demás pero algunos sin más divertidos que otros, según nuestra personalidad, a algunos los seguimos más atentamente que a otros 😬 jejejeje pero en general Connect es un lugar muy divertido donde las amistades que hacemos son muy fuertes y con bases firmes. En mi caso  hay muchos de los cuales me gusta decir que son mis amigos, gracias por su post es una buena escusa para pensar 🤔 un poco en la amistad...

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

I'm so glad to know your thoughts about my post. Thanks for being so supportive & humble 🙂

All of us definately learn & grow together, we always need your experience & guidence.

Thank you so Much again for taking time to read my post.

Level 10

Congratulations for this friendship post @Haseeb

Level 9

Hi @Haseeb

What an incredible, nice and  full of emotion post.

You are very kind, polite and respectful and you have highlighted the best qualities we have. This is a true positive feedback :)))

One of my first friends was @HelloSamsonR. I saw his message about the World Wide Edit Map and I wanted to be part of it , and while chating I was making an Spanish Omelette and in that moment @OSAMA  and Sansón said you have to upload this to the Food Lovers Club...  And this is how I started to be active on Connect...

I was incredible lucky because The LGSummit17 let me met incredible LGs as @ErmesT a many many others (150)tThank you very much for your beatiful words.

Good Afternoon from the South Of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thanks @Venance

I would love to know more about you & your friendships via connect.

As I saw your accepted solutions marked everywhere, I'm so eager to learn more from you & I hope connect will remain the reason of connection between us 🙂