Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Global Friendships via LG's Program !

@Specobelle I will love to hear more about you bro.

Do share your friendship stories. Who has been your best friend so far via connect ?

Level 10

Thanks @Haseeb @OSAMA

We are same same 😂😂but in different countries

Level 10

@Haseeb ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­. Tears of Joy. I am just coming from the hospital after a car crash yesterday and I am reading this, this just made well. You just made my whole full week so happy. Am crying tears of Joy for your kind words towards all of us. Looking forward to meeting you man 😧.

Connect Moderator

What a great post bro @Haseeb

Local Guides connect is a really great platform. Its connect us from around the world. I'm feeling proudly with your friendship and also thanks to connect for connecting us from around the world. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR bro It's so sad to know about your car crash, back from hospital ? Good to know bro atleast you are recovering fast. Yes yes yes we will meet soon with each other, if not this year by next year I'll come to your beautiful city of Lagos 🙂

Do share your friendship stories. Who has been your best friend so far via connect ?

Level 9

I'm glad you like the post.

Yes Indeed @NareshDarji bhai 

It's  a great platform to connect people

Connect Moderator

Sure, I will share my friendship story bro @Haseeb

My first friend in connect is Deepak.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

What happened broo @HelloSamsonR !??

Are you okay !?? Of you are okay !!

What about the car !??? 

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Sure, I will share my friendship story bro @Haseeb

My first friend in connect is Deepak.

Yes indeed @deepakjhic is a great fellow local guide 🙂

We have all have seen you & him answering, welcoming new LG's & giving solutions all year round here at connect. 

I'm honoured to know you guys.

Level 10

@Haseeb wow thank you very much for this post. I'm so happy you mentioned me here, I feel honored! You are a valuable member of this community, always very kind and attentive to everyone.  I'm happy that we can consider each other friends, and I really hope we meet one day! 🙂

I think my first friend here was @OSAMA! And later on I've met some amazing others such as @Justine2807@Sagir@AlejandraMaria@SalmaanN@HelloSamsonR@ErmesT@NareshDarji... I can't tag all of them! Many many members make this community better everyday and I'm glad that I can be a part of it! 

May we meet soon, my friends 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG