EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Global Accessibility Awareness Day GAAD 2021 Meet-up

Screenshot_20210505-162554.png

Caption: A flier showing a photo of Jennison Asuncion and the words Accessibility Uncovered Webinar 5.0 along with event's schedule.

Global Accessibility Awareness Day #GAAD is celebrated every third Thursday of May annually. GAAD was co-founded by Joe Devon and Jennison Asuncion in 2011. 

Our fifth webinar in the series coincides with the 10th anniversary of the Global Accessibility Awareness Day #GAAD. 

We are therefore commemorating the day with an "Accessibility Uncovered Webinar" meet-up with focus on GAAD.

Last year (2020), we invited the Co-Founder of GAAD, Joe Devon. It was perhaps the most interesting and interactive accessibility meet-up hosted by the One Accessibility team. This year we have the honor of hosting the other Co-founder of GAAD, Jennison Asuncion. 

We'll review the impact of GAAD in the last ten years and learn firsthand how he champions accessibility in the tech world.

Interested in attending the meet-up on Saturday May 22, 2021? Register and book a seat. 

Owerri, Nigeria
18 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides GAAD 2021 Meet-up

Great initiative @EmekaUlor , I believe this webinar will be helpful for all people who loves to contribute for Accessibility.

All the best bro and #OneAccessibility team 🤞

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@EmekaUlor 

Wow awesome, All the best for the meet up.I tired to register when I clicked error is coming register my name do let me know & send link. Of meet up. 

Connect Moderator

Local Guides GAAD 2021 Meet-up

@KashifMisidia very true. We always get to learn something new and important from these accessibility experts. Looking forward to seeing you at the meet-up. 

@RosyKohli sorry for the error. I have resolved it and the link is working now. Looking forward to having you join us, as usual. 

I am tagging the following LGs who participated in previous meet-ups to join us. @indahnuria 

@Dr_AlwyPaul @MSulaiman @ravindus @marcorp @@RosyKohli 

@Shreeya_99  @AlphaSays

Level 8

@EmekaUlor , Thanks for tagging..I'll be joining for sure.👍

Connect Moderator

Dear @EmekaUlor .. will be great to join the meeting and I have already pencilled it in. As we  all know, it is good to have the awareness raising campaign again and again as we will learn and contribute more to this wonderful cause

Connect Moderator

Re: Global Accessibility Awareness Day GAAD 2021 Meet-up

Muy buena propuesta @EmekaUlor y el invitado es muy interesante 👍

Farid 

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF thank you. Looking forward to having you join us again. We are grateful for your usual support. 

Level 8

Amazing!

Not missing this 

Lily Asongfac
Connect Moderator

@Lily_Asongfac finally you are here. Please bring your friends to the webinar. See you soon.