Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Give-a-charity -

Give-a-charity -

Vigilant Heart Charitable Society

7B Oye Balogun Street, Penninsula II, Lekki, Nigeria

December 13, 2018 @ 12:00 (WAT)

Growing up, I have had both experiences of extreme lack and abundance at varying times. Reason I do not support wastage of items of sorts at all, especially when it can be useful for some other person. In this light, I call on my fellow local guides to please join me on the 13th of December 2018 to Vigilante Heart Charitable Society, an orphanage home located in Igbo-Efon Lekki peninsula for a donation of items to the motherless children living in the community. The items for donations could be clothes, shoes, books, cash, scholarship package. Anything at all as you are moved. I am coming with clothes , shoes and probably packs of A4 paper as one of their representatives I contacted mentioned they specifically need the papers. Aside this kind gestures, we are going to take pictures of the environment and help position them on the map correctly, make edits where necessary and let the world know that there is an orphanage home in such address with toddlers and teenagers, who need our collective help. Looking forward to having you all join me in putting smiles on their faces, for in giving, humanity is uplifted.

RSVP here

7B Oye Balogun Street, Penninsula II, Lekki, Nigeria
2 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Give-a-charity -

This seems very kind, well done @Vera_chidera

Level 7

Re: Give-a-charity -

Thank you for the kind words. We can only do what we can to spread happiness around. If you are around, please join in.