IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Girija Devi Temple, Garjiya, Uttarakhand, India

Hope, you can see my comments in most of your posts; from time to time, I have been checking & used to comment, too.... Still shall do so; you may tag me in your Travel & Photographic posts - I would love to see them.

All the best, dear friend @IshantHP_ig 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Level 9

Very Interesting .. I will put this place on list to my future visit in INDIA ...Thanks alot for a nice post @IshantHP_ig 

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Thankyou !

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Level 8

hi @IshantHP_ig your girjia devi temple is so sacred place in ramnagar nainital and very amazing structure of temple. 

thanks for sharing to me and your photos are so good and your post is so helpful for those people travelling to girjia devi temple.

I've spent three years in ramnagar nainital and gone several times in this temple.

Virendra Kr. Nautiyal
Yoga Devotee
#Team India
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Uttarakhand Local Guides
Level 9

Hello @veeryoga ji thanks for sharing your experience about Girija Devi Temple, yeah i agreed this temple is so prestigious in Ramnagar and devotees from different locations of India came here every day.